- Why does TeXShop need 4GB of RAM?
- Remove the space break between chapters
- font collision in Beamer when using kmath and kerkis together with siunitx, bm, and stmaryrd
- I can't use \beta instead of β in xetex
- Wrongly calculated (or displayed) x-coordinate in tikz
- hfill in math mode redux
- Error in compiling a file with its own document class using MiKTeX 2.9.6643
- Defining nodes of a matrix programmatically
- making a framed box full of numbered text (with caption) in TeX?
- Big symbol “|” in latex
- Drawing a triangular array with a nested \foreach loop in TikZ
- Hyperlink all of the page numbers to the Table of Cotents
- Issues with Pivot Table ArcGIS
- Route starting from closest node along edge
- What does the ST prefix stand for, e.g. in ST_Polygonize?
- Freezing legend on map composer so that it stops updating when changing symbols on map?
- How do I split polygon in equal parts based on polygon area?
- Draw an Ellipse in 4326
- Changing values in column based on another column in arcpy
- Unable to use a Toolbox with a input from DataInteroperability
Exercise in the evening and sleep
Often I can only exercise in the evening, but I don't do it because I fear the effect on sleep and circadian rhythm.
I am thinking I should have a better understanding.
So how does different forms of strenuous exercise close to bedtime affect sleep and circadian rhythms?
In my case it would be HIIT-like sessions, possibly lower intensity, for 5-15 minutes.
Resistance training in the evening is usually "Anti DOMS" maintenance or "getting back in" where I try to train light and not cause microtrauma/DOMS (But often I miscalculate)