- Weird shifting only from 4th into 5th gear, Audi S5 S-Tronic
- Can I adjust the timing of the Honda maintenance alert popping up?
- No start after error code P0118
- Car struggles to pull off up hill
- Insects as food: Is it feasible for humans to replace traditional “livestock” meat with insects?
- (Reproducible example) Conditional returns in GARCH-EVT-Copula context (with R)
- For using finite difference on PDE, what should the grid be?
- Transpile Brainstract to Brainfuck
- Check if a type is convertible to a templated type
- Simple Ternary Search
- Fear the Walking Dead gate
- Why were the soldiers using a .50 caliber anti-matériel rifle to kill a single zombie?
- change column type from integer to varchar
- Managed backup large database to Azure
- Count and Sum columns with sub queries or union
- query to find all dblink()
- Login failed for admin user error in Azure SQL Database using Invoke-Sqlcmd
- structure of query does not match function result type
- Database administration in “start-up” companies
- Isometric illustration
Exercise in the evening and sleep
Often I can only exercise in the evening, but I don't do it because I fear the effect on sleep and circadian rhythm.
I am thinking I should have a better understanding.
So how does different forms of strenuous exercise close to bedtime affect sleep and circadian rhythms?
In my case it would be HIIT-like sessions, possibly lower intensity, for 5-15 minutes.
Resistance training in the evening is usually "Anti DOMS" maintenance or "getting back in" where I try to train light and not cause microtrauma/DOMS (But often I miscalculate)