- If A is mapping reducible to B and A is recognizable, then is B recognizable too?
- Don't understand lambda (is it possible to write this code a different way that I understand)
- How does this reduction to prove undecidability account for epsilon?
- Scrubba Wash Bag is it worth it?
- Extracting Internal Visualization Information (PlotTheme, MeshRegion, FaceNormals, etc.)
- What is the best way to get words with a specific number of letters?
- Want to overlay a density plot with a grid of graphics
- NDSolve output where the stepsize becomes zero
- How can I get parallel evaluation of contour plots?
- Who has the winning hand?
- Autosomal genes expression occurs from both alleles simultaneously
- Proportion of amino acids from a random polymer of U and C
- How can I acquire the ability to digest seaweed?
- Why does semen smell like chlorine?
- Where's the actual Palindrome in the season two finale of Fargo?
- Info about Actress Julie Dreyfus
- As the Cold War expanded, what policy did the US implement to “contain” communism?
- What was the name of the man who was beaten by a crowd for tearing up a war poster during WWI?
- Since when (year/decade) is Jesus considered as god?
- When believers die, are they resurrected to heaven with the Lord?
Effects of price transparency
Company I work at provides software services. After customers sign up, they then can go and order different combinations of services and consume them.
We do not expose prices within the flow of them ordering services, however we do provide detailed bills to them outlining costs as well as make all prices available on the separate documentation side that we link to.
Personally I believe it is a bit strange that we do not show prices when they order those services (even though they are just a few a clicks away). My theory is that once we will start showing those prices, it will increase customers trust (because we are transparent) and satisfaction (because it will help them avoid surprises in the bill).
I'm wondering if there is any research on the subject of price transparency and its effects that can help prove or disprove my assumptions.