- “Whatever you say” and “Whatever you may say”
- Understanding of , or about
- Is it fine to use “I have heard from”
- Present perfect passive question
- What is the meaning of this comment posted on my question?
- how do we normally greet when some one meet around 2pm to 3.30pm?
- A change made locally to observer in development mode not happening when deployed to production?
- How to add Unirest to Magento 188.8.131.52?
- Image resizing not working if height and width values are different
- Styling cms static block in luma theme - Magento 2
- two eshop and the one eshop don't import the right css
- Shopping cart shows as empty upon clicking “add to cart”
- Shopping cart is empty when adding a product to the cart
- How are values for bundle product stored in the database?
- Fishpig - create custom Widget
- Load different template for module on homepage
- Magento & PayPal -> Token assigned to this transaction
- Assign template of block via virtualType in Magento 2?
- Is there any way to get where condition from the collection?
- Redirect Issue After successfully install patch 8167
Effects of price transparency
Company I work at provides software services. After customers sign up, they then can go and order different combinations of services and consume them.
We do not expose prices within the flow of them ordering services, however we do provide detailed bills to them outlining costs as well as make all prices available on the separate documentation side that we link to.
Personally I believe it is a bit strange that we do not show prices when they order those services (even though they are just a few a clicks away). My theory is that once we will start showing those prices, it will increase customers trust (because we are transparent) and satisfaction (because it will help them avoid surprises in the bill).
I'm wondering if there is any research on the subject of price transparency and its effects that can help prove or disprove my assumptions.