- How to import products very fast into my site from csv file
- How to disable Role Permissions for “Export to” and Print “Actions”?
- View action open blank detail page for an order in adminhtml
- Wich Anime should i watch next?
- iRobot Create2+Arduino: Make the robot stop when facing an obstacle
- Is it best to make independent claims very broad and depended claims very narrow?
- Create Validation Rule Error Message
- LogUnsubEvent without JobId
- Can't set up a lightning component tab for one of my components
- Is there a way to run an arbitrary Visualforce page in Lightning Experience?
- How to get a customcontroller to return only certain data in a query?
- Completed Admin Beginner trail but now it's showing 48% complete
- Calls within Rep Queue
- Adding picklist value to changeset
- Target vs Contro using Automation Studio
- attached Entitlement to the case using criteria
- Display Json data in inputfield on dropdown change
- As a Jew, I need an explanation on this
- Why defend Islam on Chapter 5, Verse 38
- What does one need besides the approval of fellow scholars, to be called a scholar?
How would other planets in a solar system be affected by the disappearance of one planet?
So let's say it's a big planet, like a Jupiter. Not talking about our Solar System. This is hypothetical. But say a Jupiter-esque planet in a solar system suddenly disappears. And by disappears I mean just that. It's there one moment and gone the next. No large chunks spiraling out to hit other planets. No debris of any kind.
Its gravitational pull is therefore gone. And it had a good chunk of the mass of the solar system. Now that 20% or so of total solar system mass is no longer pulling.
What would happen to the other planets in the solar system? If that missing planet had moons, what happens to those moons?