- Книга электронная и книга “живая”
- How to escape a whole string in a : command?
- Importing eps file format in Fluent or CFX
- What can I use to replace a missing battery cover?
- Effects of variables on the demand for money?
- What is the relationship between bank deposit rate and inflation?
- Why do Reserve Banks only move in 0.25 basis point 'leaps'
- What is Tinbergen's “all other income when paid out” measuring?
- Does input-output analysis really reflect indirect and total output?
- Imagination orrrrrrrr Fact?
- Does Karl Popper argue against Baysian inference?
- Is a very tall mountain in the middle of a desert hot and dry?
- What happens when the date becomes too long?
- Effectiveness of Nuclear Fire in Space
- What to do in relation to temporary emails
- Vidya with out guru
- Did Yama and Shani ever confront each other?
- Website not indexing
- Craft CMS and JS/MVVM frameworks
- So easy, everyone can (and should!) do it!
How to do multi-day events in Solspace Calendar?
If I'm adding events for course that is run Wed 8-5, Thurs 8-5, and Fri 8-12, how would I do that? It's not technically a recurring event, I don't think, but at the same time, it's not individual instances either. This event (or course) runs multiple times a year, to complicate things a bit more.
Has anyone done anything similar?