- What is a “monetary non-event” for a corporation?
- Does MV of IRS depend on inflation?
- Expected value of general diffusion process
- Optimizing `yes` command in JAVA
- jQuery plugin to make webpage printer friendly
- Optimizing `yes` UNIX command in JAVA
- Scan the user input and then working with these letters. There are 4 options which are described more below.
- Way to paint a lot of diagrams for a board game
- Copy and paste VBA macro for MS Proejct
- What happens if a half-blood or muggle-born drinks unicorn blood?
- Story where the hero is able to respawn into a new robot shell every time he dies
- Find entries, meant to only be available on specific days, being set on incorrect days
- MySQL Server fails to install
- How SQL Server translate special characters like '$' and '\'
- Cannot Deploy to SSISDB
- indexing in databases
- how to count Id from a table where the the data in ranges?
- Photoshop CC 2017: How to recreate Yoshi's Island art style?
- Illustrator script to get centers of all objects relative to the artboard
How to do multi-day events in Solspace Calendar?
If I'm adding events for course that is run Wed 8-5, Thurs 8-5, and Fri 8-12, how would I do that? It's not technically a recurring event, I don't think, but at the same time, it's not individual instances either. This event (or course) runs multiple times a year, to complicate things a bit more.
Has anyone done anything similar?