- Jump to next occurrence of the current character
- Mechanisms to convert linear motion to rotation
- Difference in flow measurements in an open channel
- Difference between partial derivatives and derivatives in physics
- How do I start emacs with one horizontal split and one vertical split
- Physical strength of replicants
- How can you create an impenetrable defense to survive a world war?
- Bootstrapping advice
- Will I be reindividualised after death?
- asset.getUrl() not correct: missing subfolder directory
- Everything leads to “one” number
- describing different parts of data
- Extending California Driver's Licence during 60 days grace period?
- U.K. Student visa application declaration
- Clarification of NHS Surcharge (UK Tiered Applicants)
- What is the proper way to make library pin mappings configurable?
- Reliable Upload-App (FTP/WebDAV/…) for Android
- Alcohol producing Catholic monasteries?
- Other than beer are there any fictional drinks that eventually became real?
How to do multi-day events in Solspace Calendar?
If I'm adding events for course that is run Wed 8-5, Thurs 8-5, and Fri 8-12, how would I do that? It's not technically a recurring event, I don't think, but at the same time, it's not individual instances either. This event (or course) runs multiple times a year, to complicate things a bit more.
Has anyone done anything similar?