- The feeling you get when you suddenly go down a very steep surface
- is the verb “hurt (v): [intransitive] to feel painful” a non-continuous verb?
- A figurative use of “exclamation point”
- Is it idiomatic to say “Your XYZ Team” in English?
- What does “vice president, European Union” mean?
- to certain degree vs in certain degree
- meaning and using of eye toilet, ear toilet and oral cavity toilet
- In this sentence, is “this morning” correct with past perfect tense?
- Magento 2 : Static Block with Subcategories on Category Page?
- Magento 2 : Payment Gateway - Terms of Service
- Event Observer for Manage Products Grid
- Magento 2 show product by attributes programmatically
- Magento2 price filter with special price for configurable product
- Scraping data from Magento without privileged access or trust
- get Drop down option on product view page from a multipal select custom attribute
- How to Add Product Using REST Api? - Magento 1.9
- Magento : How to Create Recent Orders Block on CMS Page or Static Block
- Magento 2 create orders programmatically with multiple items
- Magento2 Something went wrong while saving the page
- Short Description is not saving in magento 2
Right way to Fine Tune - Train a fully connected layer as a separate step
I'm using Fine Tuning with caffenet and it works really well but then I read this in Keras blog entry on Fine Tuning (They use a trained VGG16 model):
"in order to perform fine-tuning, all layers should start with properly trained weights:
for instance you should not slap a randomly initialized fully-connected network on top of a pre-trained convolutional base.
This is because the large gradient updates triggered by the randomly initialized weights would wreck the learned weights in the convolutional base.
In our case this is why we first train the top-level classifier, and only then start fine-tuning convolutional weights alongside it."
So as a separate step in Fine tuning they save the output of the last layer before the fully connected layer (the "bottleneck features") and then they train a "small fully-connected model" on those features and only then they put the newly trained fully connected layer on top of the whole net and train the "last convolutional block".