- The feeling you get when you suddenly go down a very steep surface
- is the verb “hurt (v): [intransitive] to feel painful” a non-continuous verb?
- A figurative use of “exclamation point”
- Is it idiomatic to say “Your XYZ Team” in English?
- What does “vice president, European Union” mean?
- to certain degree vs in certain degree
- meaning and using of eye toilet, ear toilet and oral cavity toilet
- In this sentence, is “this morning” correct with past perfect tense?
- Magento 2 : Static Block with Subcategories on Category Page?
- Magento 2 : Payment Gateway - Terms of Service
- Event Observer for Manage Products Grid
- Magento 2 show product by attributes programmatically
- Magento2 price filter with special price for configurable product
- Scraping data from Magento without privileged access or trust
- get Drop down option on product view page from a multipal select custom attribute
- How to Add Product Using REST Api? - Magento 1.9
- Magento : How to Create Recent Orders Block on CMS Page or Static Block
- Magento 2 create orders programmatically with multiple items
- Magento2 Something went wrong while saving the page
- Short Description is not saving in magento 2
How should I expose data from my app for data scientists?
I'm the product manager for an online app. I'm currently researching a new feature where our users will be able to access "all their raw application data". This data is likely to be used by data scientists, it's also likely to be loaded into BI tools. The datasets will contain up to a few million rows.
How should I actually expose the data in a practical sense?
Online datasource like Amazon Redshift
Some other RDBMS available online (e.g. a dedicated postgres installation)
CSV files available on S3
CSV files available for download in a web interface
Dumps into Google sheets
Doesn't matter as decent data scientists can easily handle and automate anything