- Customize SharePoint 2013 multiple choices field
- Process service call after sending response
- Forum Advanced solution on Drupal 8
- How to execute the code at certain time without relying on Cron
- Forum URl Alias
- Is it possible to alias paths for contextually generated page views?
- Images field is not loaded in node page in different language as default
- What do you optimize for? Sharpe ratio, profit factor, profit/drawdown, etc
- How does the 'selective liquidity taking' theory explain concavity of a market impact?
- The Top Ten Elements You Won't BELIEVE Are In This Array
- Throttle submissions to ExecutorService
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 2 Handlers and notifications
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 1 Processing and storing
- Separating integers substrings from those with alphabetical letters
- Menu driven program to store data for a book collection
- Find a missing numbers, single missing number and two missing numbers, from consecutive range
- What does Rose/Cassandra hide down her top?
- Could Dr Manhattan have cured Janey's cancer?
- Objects in Tempdb that are not associated with a session
- Postgres declare table as a parameter for a function?
XAMPP Joomla! never gets past database step
On my XAMPP installation I install Joomla! 3.6.5 it gets to the database step, if I put in the wrong credentials it tells me so, if I put in the right credentials it does the loading screen. See this screenshot.
No database tables are ever created, no error message occurs, it just acts like it's loading for ages. It doesn't get to the next screen where it shows the steps for creating a database etc.
My XAMPP has been edited to use port 81, so I have used localhost:81 in my server settings.
I also moved my HTDOCS directory to another drive, and updated all the conf files accordingly using this tutorial http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8847392/how-to-change-xampp-localhost-to-another-folder-outside-xampp-folder.
I edited php.ini so that memory_limit and max_execution_time was higher. I also changed max_upload_size
I would say this is related to the port change that you have on your system. Maybe there's another place that you will need to change that po
I would say this is related to the port change that you have on your system. Maybe there's another place that you will need to change that port.
Try the following:
Use Chrome for the installation, and check the error console. It might be that Joomla's ajax is trying to connect somewhere at port 80, but failing.
Check your server logs for any connections on port 80 - this will give you an idea which script is trying to connect to that port.
If you can't find anything, then try to run the server at port 80 and see if that fixes the problem (use a different browser, as the previous browser might have saved some environment settings).2017-03-21 00:14:40
I had this issue one time and seems that is a memory issue. Try to set a higher value in your php.ini memory_limit parameters.
memory_limit = 1G
Then restart your apache or php-fpm services.2017-03-21 01:34:18