- How do I map a Mollweide projection onto a sphere?
- How to produce list of variables when ExpandAll is used beforehand?
- At what rate do chromosomal rearrangements occur?
- How do you derive steady-state conditions from the open-state differential equation of ion channels?
- Why do germs live longer on surfaces than on skin?
- Do humans produce rennin?
- Why is dragonglass effective against White Walkers?
- What did Lefors represent?
- Why is Teddy Daniels wearing a band-aid above his left eye?
- Is James Delaney describing the East India Company in his own words?
- Why does Jacob tie his bed sheets to the bars in his bathroom window?
- Looking for help identifying the movie
- How to precondition FEM problems using domain decomposition?
- ¿Por qué “venga” llegó a convertirse en una interjección en España?
- ¿Hay una adoración general del acento castellano por hispanohablantes como hay una adoración del acento inglés por los angloparlantes?
- Prevalence of smallpox among the Norse in Northern Scandinavia, Iceland, Greenland
- Has there ever been a true kidnapped princess from anywhere in the world?
- Why did Jesus tell Mary not to hold onto Him?
- What exactly was the “death in the pot”
- Does there exist a competitive/challenging way to learn a language like CodeChef?
XAMPP Joomla! never gets past database step
On my XAMPP installation I install Joomla! 3.6.5 it gets to the database step, if I put in the wrong credentials it tells me so, if I put in the right credentials it does the loading screen. See this screenshot.
No database tables are ever created, no error message occurs, it just acts like it's loading for ages. It doesn't get to the next screen where it shows the steps for creating a database etc.
My XAMPP has been edited to use port 81, so I have used localhost:81 in my server settings.
I also moved my HTDOCS directory to another drive, and updated all the conf files accordingly using this tutorial http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8847392/how-to-change-xampp-localhost-to-another-folder-outside-xampp-folder.
I edited php.ini so that memory_limit and max_execution_time was higher. I also changed max_upload_size
I would say this is related to the port change that you have on your system. Maybe there's another place that you will need to change that po
I would say this is related to the port change that you have on your system. Maybe there's another place that you will need to change that port.
Try the following:
Use Chrome for the installation, and check the error console. It might be that Joomla's ajax is trying to connect somewhere at port 80, but failing.
Check your server logs for any connections on port 80 - this will give you an idea which script is trying to connect to that port.
If you can't find anything, then try to run the server at port 80 and see if that fixes the problem (use a different browser, as the previous browser might have saved some environment settings).2017-03-21 00:14:40
I had this issue one time and seems that is a memory issue. Try to set a higher value in your php.ini memory_limit parameters.
memory_limit = 1G
Then restart your apache or php-fpm services.2017-03-21 01:34:18