- change upload url with add_filter
- How to fix corrupted bash-completion in command substitution?
- valid SSL certificate verification reports as “Self-signed” and fails on ubuntu 14.04 for godaddy CA signed sites, despite root CAs being in
- How this process running in the background?
- v4l2loopback Devices Not Showing Up In Linphone 'webcam list'
- Samba user cant authenticate
- grub2 using wrong /boot partition
- bash loop through list of strings
- How to remove a single command from TCSH history?
- Why would be several partitions be of any good for servers?
- Unable to enable SMART support for external hard drive
- Find the right device to reverse-engineer
- CentOS 7.5 losing static IP on reboot
- Minimum image size for scanning/recognizing faces in a list?
- Presenting low scores to users - emotional impact
- Is there a name for a song that describes a dance?
- redundancy of term age level
- Is this grammatically correct? “Martin heard footsteps rushing towards his office.”
- “Quintessential Example”
- “at” or “in” the same visit?
My home machine is broke. The single basket works but the double basket doesnt. Can baskets be broken/worn out?
So my sunbeam em5600 coffee machine isnt working. Its worked unreliably but now it seems to be consistently not working. Plenty of water comes from the showerhead when theres no group handle in. I am able to get steam from the steamer but it runs out of steam quickly. I cant get any hot water stream from the steam wand.
When i put a single basket in the group handle it works. When i put fine or coarse or nothing in the double basket nothing comes out anymore. I have occasionally seen a drop of water coming out over the top when the group handle is in but nothing more so i dont think its the rubber ring. When i take the group handle out after a failed attempt there is a squeak noise so there definitely water built up under some sort of pressure. I soaked the baskets in vinegar for at least 12 hours last night, didnt help. I cleaned the machine every few months which is far more often than what the manual recommends.
For as long as ive had the machine which i got used