- How do I create a grayscale image from data (320 x 240 bytes) by python
- What is the true pinyin pronunciation for this radical?
- What film has more logos at the beginning than any other?
- Who shot Lester Burnham in “American Beauty” (1999)?
- Why Goliath is named so?
- How can I get the key of blockindex
- How does the existence of the Tomb of the Blessed Virgin Mary fit with the Assumption of Mary?
- Training the model for human activity recognition using optical flow
- prove PRG is secure assuming DDH holds
- Discrete Log with regard to a random base
- Where to propagate my fiddle-leaf fig?
- Are there online stores that specialize in selling plants in pots that bear fruit?
- How to build up clear ideas
- What does “chotim” mean?
- How to play upbeat theme park music?
- What if musical piece not ended with tonic chord?
- A tuners accuracy is +/- 0.5 cents means that it is highly accurate or just decently accurate?
- Sorry, we couldn't
error when opening office documents in the client
- I have a 2015 Kia Forte I have put two Alternators on it within the last 2 weeks why do they keep failing?
- Another car hit my car, impact was mostly to front wheel and fender
What is the address for sending data to micro sd card?
I am trying to send the angle calculated(floating) from an external gyroscope sensor connected to a stm32f4 discovery board to a sd card via SPI.
I have the following code for initialization, sending data and receiving data and I am thinking that I can send data and then use the read function to read from the same address and check if both the functions are working properly or not but here is the issue. I do not know what should be the starting address for my micro sd hc card . Also, how should I increment for next angle address if my starting address is 0000 given that previous angle is floating in type(4 bytes).
SPI Initialize Code:
SPI_InitTypeDefStruct.SPI_Direction = SPI_Direction_2Lines_FullDuplex;
SPI_InitTypeDefStruct.SPI_Mode = SPI_Mode_Master;
SPI_InitTypeDefStruct.SPI_DataSize = SPI_DataSize_8b;
SPI_InitTypeDefStruct.SPI_CPOL = SPI_CPOL_H