- Can A/B be a better variable than separate A, B in linear regression?
- A question about Lagrange multiplier(when $\lambda=0$)
- Exporting beamer with org-mode
- magit-diff-visit-file key bindings
- Can projectile handle .sln project files
- “An Even Blacker Death”, This Time in the 21st Century
- How could a goverment sell prisoners as slaves?
- Possible Ideas For Microgravity Apartments?
- How could an AI be in the real world organically and humanely (not in a robotic body)?
- exclude array of entry types in query
- How can I fix Image Exception error when uploading image via front-end form while Preparse plugin enabled?
- Force trailing slashes onto URLs without breaking the admin?
- Attribute weight setting
- Can I use xgboost on a dataset with 1000 rows for classification problem?
- ImageNet 1000 in Different Languages
- help with error with major ticks where attribute has no iteritems
- Signs there are too many class labels
- Avoid login from onUserAuthenticate
- nodemcu esp8266 wifi extender, simplest case
- UART connection between Arduino Nano and ESP8266
What is the address for sending data to micro sd card?
I am trying to send the angle calculated(floating) from an external gyroscope sensor connected to a stm32f4 discovery board to a sd card via SPI.
I have the following code for initialization, sending data and receiving data and I am thinking that I can send data and then use the read function to read from the same address and check if both the functions are working properly or not but here is the issue. I do not know what should be the starting address for my micro sd hc card . Also, how should I increment for next angle address if my starting address is 0000 given that previous angle is floating in type(4 bytes).
SPI Initialize Code:
SPI_InitTypeDefStruct.SPI_Direction = SPI_Direction_2Lines_FullDuplex;
SPI_InitTypeDefStruct.SPI_Mode = SPI_Mode_Master;
SPI_InitTypeDefStruct.SPI_DataSize = SPI_DataSize_8b;
SPI_InitTypeDefStruct.SPI_CPOL = SPI_CPOL_H