- Backpropagation of convolutional neural network - confusion
- Why use repeated STZ instructions with the same operand on the 65c816 for the SNES (Super Nintendo)?
- Is ut ostendo sursum an accurate Latin translation of keep showing up?
- How to get transactions on only one Ethereum address?
- Truffle migrate: unknown network “development”
- How to Listen to Contract Events in Drizzle
- What does the balance mean in EtherScan?
- What are the formal specifications for the temporal reward in Casper?
- Who owns the ETH in the zero account?
- Extruder Clicking without Extrusion Problems
- Upgrade a web server based on raspberry pi 3
- Telugu typing in pantheon-terminal not rendering properly
- pixel stuck where the mouse pointer is, after trying to login with multiple user accounts
- Can I use a name which is registered in another country?
- New York State Uniform Traffic Ticket
- How to apply different Sales Tax rates to the same Membership Type - Back Office
- How to customise Shoreditch?
- Volunteer Signup - Display quantity/quantity_needed
- process_mailing processing addresses when called in UI but not CRON
- How is the music style from a lot of 70's japanese anime or tokasatsu series called?
Is there any online translation of grhya and shrauta sutras?
I m looking for some translation of these sutras preferably with actual sanskrit verse.
There are grhya sutras on sacred texts website but various sutras are combined together and i m not able to find some chapter.
English or hindi translations would be okay