- Optimizing a winning strategy for a quick tabletop game
- How to prove that class of “recursive” and “recursively enumerable” languages are not equal?
- Using UMAP or other non-linear dimension reduction techniques on response variables prior to learning?
- Modeling Time Series Sensor Data
- Interpret reuslts of PLS regression coefficients
- Expectation of a discrete random variable that is case-defined from other discrete random variables
- Data Transformation to achieve Linearity
- Kendall’s tau-b version calculation steps with tied ranks
- math first code next?
- Residualizing in OLS
- Independence of random function
- Intuitive understanding of variance of sum vs variance of difference
- What does the exif ICC profile date mean?
- Why does a polarizer lead to these strange visuals above the clouds?
- How can I get full-length 'shadowless' product photography?
- How to get one KinematicBody2D to push another?
- Lock Z axis from the gyroscope rotation [UNITY 3D]
- Super-quick MIDI generator with nonrestrictive license?
- Doubt about font inclusion (GAMEMAKER)?
- Open Source Analysis
Are the spoils on a sunken ship truly lost?
When a crew's ship is sunk, are any treasures on it completely lost? or is there ways to retrieve the riches on that boat?
For instance, if my boat was sunk right next to an island, could the treasures be retrieved on the seafloor?