- Is modern martial arts effectiveness intentionally reduced?
- How are canvas tents made to be fire retardant?
- FindFaces in Mathematica 11.3
- Pattern for a vector space basis expansion
- Plot 2 or more curves on same graph but with different abcisses
- How to clear and save data from data file in each iteration?
- Transparency mask with vector image
- Locating similar points between two lists
- Sphere Point Picking in Cartesian coordinates
- Grouping terms in Taylor expansion
- Multiple DNA’s on results
- Why was Thor in a cage and how did he get there?
- Why didn't Thor take Loki's sceptre at the end of The Avengers?
- For noisy or fine-structured data, are there better quadratures than the midpoint rule?
- Magnetic field simulation and visualization on Mac OS X?
- Why are lego bricks keep their value even that they are still produced?
- What significant regions and countries became Muslim without being first conquered by a Muslim power?
- How did steppe-nomad military tactics change in response to widespread firearms in the 18th/19th centuries?
- In Jeremiah 49:39 has Elam been merged into Iran?
- John 14:2, why “dwelling places” in NABRE
Circuit analysis with diode
I need to find the voltage on the diode, ie the potential difference between NODE1 and NODE2. I thought of using Thevenin or knits, would anyone know a better way to analyze this circuit?
simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab