- I'm trying to identify this salamander-looking creature I found in my house today in Coos Bay, Oregon. It is about 2" long. What is it?
- USDA Plant Database search criteria behaving oddly
- Why do most breast cancers occur in women?
- “Light reflects off mirror” in Chinese
- Why did he start falling from the building?
- Is the story about Mussolini and Oliver Hardy apocryphal?
- When and how did Thailand cease to be Siam and become the modern Thailand?
- Greek or Roman equivalent of Bible
- In John 17:1 what name of the Father did Jesus want to make manifest (NJB reads “reviled” & “known.”) and glorify to his diciples?
- In 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 are Paul's comments only about other apostles?
- A good agglutinative language for learning about agglutinating features
- How much data does it take to prove a given transaction exists on the blockchain?
- Checking signature only vs. P2PKH
- Question terminée par “s'il vous plaît”. Quelle origine?
- “je” and feminine agreement
- Assistance Cracking Classical Cipher
- Zero Knowledge and Computational Indistinguishability
- Is this the correct way to crack a AES-256-CBC Encrypted file?
- What's the most convenient way to visit the Duomo when driving past Milan?
- Pineapple leaf discolorization
Circuit analysis with diode
I need to find the voltage on the diode, ie the potential difference between NODE1 and NODE2. I thought of using Thevenin or knits, would anyone know a better way to analyze this circuit?
simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab