- Convincing US recruiters/HR to hire a Canadian
- How to tell new employer that I am on holliday if I am supposed to be working in my current company?
- What is a good way to ask for detailed requirements?
- What to do when you catch your co-worker sleeping?
- Should I ask if the company offers training for the platforms they use?
- A possible multi finger gesture
- Optimal data structure for sorted list
- How can I contribute to medical research using my Computer Science degree as a platform?
- Change of rules & regulations after accepting faculty contract offer
- anyone knows how to analyze proteins in neurons and axons?
- Can someone disclose a conflict of interest with some professors from a particular university in responding to comments?
- Is modern martial arts effectiveness intentionally reduced?
- How are canvas tents made to be fire retardant?
- FindFaces in Mathematica 11.3
- Pattern for a vector space basis expansion
- Plot 2 or more curves on same graph but with different abcisses
- How to clear and save data from data file in each iteration?
- Transparency mask with vector image
- Locating similar points between two lists
- Sphere Point Picking in Cartesian coordinates
Syncing non-purchased music stored in iCloud Music Library to new iPad
I have a iCloud Music Library membership because I have a number of devices and it simplifies syncing my music libraries.
I recently had to replace an iPad that had stopped charging under warranty and restored it's content from a backup of old iPad. However my music wasn't restored as I expected.
All the songs are showing the iCloud icon meaning they are not on the iPad. I found out how to restored purchased music and now thats all back. However music that I added isn't restored by that process.
I can download each file individually, but that's a pain going through thousands of file tapping the download icon on each one to download it.
I searched the web but there doesn't seem to be any way to say "Download all missing music".
Anyone know how to do this?