- unix:///tmp/supervisor.sock no such file
- How to configure ssh to allow specifying a hostname/IP in DISPLAY variable?
- debian wont chroot
- Where is the input method configuration file?
- How important to require users to put details on About Us?
- Is “one” always a quantity if not a pronoun?
- “While” versus “whilst”?
- Is fight always of a negative connotation?
- Sending mails day by day
- Nouns that can be both count and noncount nouns
- From when did the phrase “Africa” become the name of the whole continent?
- Implied or historical volatility to calculate theoretical options price with black scholes?
- Black & Scholes article : option pricing
- Sweden: Base salary with taxable benefits
- Backdating employment start date
- Who can help me understand my credit report?
- Difference between Black-Scholes, Binomial models and Market price in European index options?
- How are stock options priced?
- Why IV and stock price are inversely related
- Effect of company issued options on share price
Syncing non-purchased music stored in iCloud Music Library to new iPad
I have a iCloud Music Library membership because I have a number of devices and it simplifies syncing my music libraries.
I recently had to replace an iPad that had stopped charging under warranty and restored it's content from a backup of old iPad. However my music wasn't restored as I expected.
All the songs are showing the iCloud icon meaning they are not on the iPad. I found out how to restored purchased music and now thats all back. However music that I added isn't restored by that process.
I can download each file individually, but that's a pain going through thousands of file tapping the download icon on each one to download it.
I searched the web but there doesn't seem to be any way to say "Download all missing music".
Anyone know how to do this?