- Taking long time to give output
- I'm trying to identify this salamander-looking creature I found in my house today in Coos Bay, Oregon. It is about 2" long. What is it?
- USDA Plant Database search criteria behaving oddly
- Why do most breast cancers occur in women?
- “Light reflects off mirror” in Chinese
- Why did he start falling from the building?
- Is the story about Mussolini and Oliver Hardy apocryphal?
- When and how did Thailand cease to be Siam and become the modern Thailand?
- Greek or Roman equivalent of Bible
- In John 17:1 what name of the Father did Jesus want to make manifest (NJB reads “reviled” & “known.”) and glorify to his diciples?
- In 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 are Paul's comments only about other apostles?
- A good agglutinative language for learning about agglutinating features
- How much data does it take to prove a given transaction exists on the blockchain?
- Checking signature only vs. P2PKH
- Question terminée par “s'il vous plaît”. Quelle origine?
- “je” and feminine agreement
- Assistance Cracking Classical Cipher
- Zero Knowledge and Computational Indistinguishability
- Is this the correct way to crack a AES-256-CBC Encrypted file?
- What's the most convenient way to visit the Duomo when driving past Milan?
Phone battery use searching for a signal
I just got hi speed internet and turned on wi-if calling on my iPhone 6 since I have poor signal at home. Also just installed a signal extender(booster)from Verizon, which increased my signal to full strength.
Since I don't need both I was going to send back the $160. Extender to Verizon, but would my phone then be searching for a better signal even though its on wifi calling and using more battery life?
It might. This questions shows several factors there are to battery loss, including the cell reception, but that Wifi can help reduce that. I would recommend following his 5 day test procedure before returning the signal extender.
It might. This questions shows several factors there are to battery loss, including the cell reception, but that Wifi can help reduce that. I would recommend following his 5 day test procedure before returning the signal extender.2018-03-22 14:45:38