- How to hide SXA filter checklist when no data is displayed
- Why do we need floats for using neural networks?
- TypeError: Cannot set property 'method' of undefined when using WebsocketProvider
- Node on Raspberry Pi and connection via web3.js
- Will opening HDD damage the whole data surely?
- “Девушка была некрасивой”. Правописание частицы НЕ
- Is this story medically accurate?
- Please someone tell me the title of the background music
- Will it bend? IPE 80
- Does Inflation Make Money Eventually Worthless?
- C-x-TAB not followed by options
- Could this work as an epidemic?
- Would a “perfect” clone ever rebel against the original?
- Determining your universe's Time Travel Paradigm
- Why might obesity be seen as attractive in their culture?
- How do I refute the claim that the Buddha was actually preaching Vedanta?
- Category Sources for Craft 3?
- How can I validate that I am passing an Asset into my custom twig filter?
- Grandpa can't even tell time? Another Grandpa Mystery
Phone battery use searching for a signal
I just got hi speed internet and turned on wi-if calling on my iPhone 6 since I have poor signal at home. Also just installed a signal extender(booster)from Verizon, which increased my signal to full strength.
Since I don't need both I was going to send back the $160. Extender to Verizon, but would my phone then be searching for a better signal even though its on wifi calling and using more battery life?
It might. This questions shows several factors there are to battery loss, including the cell reception, but that Wifi can help reduce that. I would recommend following his 5 day test procedure before returning the signal extender.
It might. This questions shows several factors there are to battery loss, including the cell reception, but that Wifi can help reduce that. I would recommend following his 5 day test procedure before returning the signal extender.2018-03-22 14:45:38