- What is the true pinyin pronunciation for this radical?
- What film has more logos at the beginning than any other?
- Who shot Lester Burnham in “American Beauty” (1999)?
- Why Goliath is named so?
- How can I get the key of blockindex
- How does the existence of the Tomb of the Blessed Virgin Mary fit with the Assumption of Mary?
- Training the model for human activity recognition using optical flow
- prove PRG is secure assuming DDH holds
- Discrete Log with regard to a random base
- Where to propagate my fiddle-leaf fig?
- Are there online stores that specialize in selling plants in pots that bear fruit?
- How to build up clear ideas
- What does “chotim” mean?
- How to play upbeat theme park music?
- What if musical piece not ended with tonic chord?
- A tuners accuracy is +/- 0.5 cents means that it is highly accurate or just decently accurate?
- Sorry, we couldn't
error when opening office documents in the client
- I have a 2015 Kia Forte I have put two Alternators on it within the last 2 weeks why do they keep failing?
- Another car hit my car, impact was mostly to front wheel and fender
- Scrum of Scrum of Scrums
Implementations for common dimension reduction algorithms
I am working on a visualization manuscript that uses dimensional reduction with tSNE of a very large data set (227,573 points x 2,571 features). The reviewers would like figures comparing the tSNE projections with other common methods of dimension reduction, aside from PCA. Unfortunately, MMA does not have implementations that I can find of specific dimension reduction methods commonly compared and cited in the field [Sammon maps, local linear embedding (LLE), ISOmap to be specific], and readily available in R, Matlab, and Python.
I have written implementations for metric and non-metric multidimensional scaling (found here with code for any fellow travelers), but am hoping somebody has developed these in MMA to save hours of coding.
Does anybody know of MMA implementations/code for these methods [Sammon maps, local linear embedding (LLE), ISOmap]?
That said, I am a bit frustrated with the long lag in MMA implementation of methods in dimension reduction, graph the