- Is there a way to compare a suggested edit with Rejected and Edited result?
- Backpropagation of convolutional neural network - confusion
- Why use repeated STZ instructions with the same operand on the 65c816 for the SNES (Super Nintendo)?
- Is ut ostendo sursum an accurate Latin translation of keep showing up?
- How to get transactions on only one Ethereum address?
- Truffle migrate: unknown network “development”
- How to Listen to Contract Events in Drizzle
- What does the balance mean in EtherScan?
- What are the formal specifications for the temporal reward in Casper?
- Who owns the ETH in the zero account?
- Extruder Clicking without Extrusion Problems
- Upgrade a web server based on raspberry pi 3
- Telugu typing in pantheon-terminal not rendering properly
- pixel stuck where the mouse pointer is, after trying to login with multiple user accounts
- Can I use a name which is registered in another country?
- New York State Uniform Traffic Ticket
- How to apply different Sales Tax rates to the same Membership Type - Back Office
- How to customise Shoreditch?
- Volunteer Signup - Display quantity/quantity_needed
- process_mailing processing addresses when called in UI but not CRON
2 week old baby girl activity level very low after noon
My 2 week old baby girl is very active in the morning but her activity level drops dramatically after 3pm. She is exclusively breast feed. She takes plenty of breast milk and keep budging, 8-9 pee and 4-5 poop from 3am to 3pm but after that hardly any pee-poop from 3pm to 3am. This is happening since last couple of days. Earlier she was taking milk throughout the day and pee-poop was also throughout the day.
Is it normal?
My ped is on vacation and will be returning in 3 days. I don't won't to consult another ped at the moment.