- Can I legally send an ex-tenant their mental health medication via Royal Mail?
- What is Wisdom?
- Why did Ralbag's commentary to Leviticus take so much longer than the other books of the Torah?
- How to count polyrhythm 3 against 4 in common time?
- Responsive Excel Web Access (or equivalent for multi file dashboard)
- How To use GetAppOnlyAuthenticatedContext when accessing Sharepoint Online Site?
- how do you share Company Holidays across regions within a single Sharepoint calendar?
- Getting GUID of a document using REST
- SharePoint Designer create or update item to another list in subsite
- Hover Panel on Content Search Web Part
- Moving from the training potty to the toilet
- Black soot on exhaust manifold 2015 Ford KA 1.2
- How to clean spilled drink from dashboard and control buttons?
- Is engine flush safe and should I do it?
- How do I save a new field value for node without saving the node?
- Is there a way to do a bundle copy from D7 to D8?
- Upgrading core to 7.6 but update.php shows unresolved dependencies
- Node urls indexed by Google
- Do not include the number in the calculations if it is below 0
- Runner 1-bit game in Python like the offline chrome dino
2 week old baby girl activity level very low after noon
My 2 week old baby girl is very active in the morning but her activity level drops dramatically after 3pm. She is exclusively breast feed. She takes plenty of breast milk and keep budging, 8-9 pee and 4-5 poop from 3am to 3pm but after that hardly any pee-poop from 3pm to 3am. This is happening since last couple of days. Earlier she was taking milk throughout the day and pee-poop was also throughout the day.
Is it normal?
My ped is on vacation and will be returning in 3 days. I don't won't to consult another ped at the moment.