- Backpropagation of convolutional neural network - confusion
- Why use repeated STZ instructions with the same operand on the 65c816 for the SNES (Super Nintendo)?
- Is ut ostendo sursum an accurate Latin translation of keep showing up?
- How to get transactions on only one Ethereum address?
- Truffle migrate: unknown network “development”
- How to Listen to Contract Events in Drizzle
- What does the balance mean in EtherScan?
- What are the formal specifications for the temporal reward in Casper?
- Who owns the ETH in the zero account?
- Extruder Clicking without Extrusion Problems
- Upgrade a web server based on raspberry pi 3
- Telugu typing in pantheon-terminal not rendering properly
- pixel stuck where the mouse pointer is, after trying to login with multiple user accounts
- Can I use a name which is registered in another country?
- New York State Uniform Traffic Ticket
- How to apply different Sales Tax rates to the same Membership Type - Back Office
- How to customise Shoreditch?
- Volunteer Signup - Display quantity/quantity_needed
- process_mailing processing addresses when called in UI but not CRON
- How is the music style from a lot of 70's japanese anime or tokasatsu series called?
What problems, if any, do Swedenborgians have with the Apostles' Creed?
As a follow-up to previous questions, I'd like to know: Do Swedenborgians disagree with or "reinterpret" any phrases in the Apostles' Creed?
Here's the context: I'm listening to an audio series in which the Apostles' Creed is used as the framework for "Christian theology," implying that those who believe the Apostles' Creed are orthodox. But in this series, non-trinitarians are not considered orthodox.
This makes me wonder – how do certain non-trinitarian groups understand the Apostles' Creed? Do they accept it as written, or simply reject it? Or perhaps they accept it, but interpret particular phrases in ways that trinitarians don't?
Here, I'm most interested in how Swedenborg himself viewed the creed. If he did not address the Apostles' Creed in his writings, I'd be interested in the analysis of prominent Swedenborgian theologians (in overview style, if there is disagreement).
What problems, if any, do Jehovah's Witnesses have with the Apostl