- BGE Animated Fireball Group
- Importing multiple movie clips inside one directory via script
- Blender 2.79 Issues importing Collada (DAE)
- How to efficiently find graphic design opportunities
- Traffic duplication for dynamic consumers
- Sustainable Exterior Siding
- Rough cost-benefit of stopping car to recycle batteries
- Meaning of the word “else”
- Jane and Mark's and my house
- Grid Serializer Magento 2.2 In product edit page - adminhtml
- Why All Might could handle the power of One for All at once and Midoriya couldnt?
- Did Kishimoto kill Itachi because he was too strong to fight in the Fourth Great Ninja War?
- controlling 6-axis robotic arm with raspberry pi, what instructions can do this?
- Submitting web-to-leads with AJAX instead of embedded form
- Upload large ContentVersion records
- How to get Id of Inline Vf page without using controller?
- Illegal assignment from void to String
- Can't apply slds-grid system to my VF page
- What happens if the burden of proof for a hadd crime is not met, in terms of criminal law?
- When is it allowed to kill animals out of self-defense
Trace nitrogen content in agar
I am wondering if microbiological agar can contain trace nitrogen? I use one from the Sigma Aldrich for preparation of nitrogen free medium.
According to website of the manufacturer there are some trace cations but not nitrogen. Does anybody have experience with that? Thanks.