- Does “plurimi” imply “vast majority” in Augustine's Enchiridion?
- What categories of substantives of the second declension are feminine?
- What is a “monster” in Latin?
- Can i receive/use an already existing ERC 20 token in a new smart contract?
- How to get the POW-Hash of a specific block?
- ERC20 totalSupply not returning the correct value
- Display Array of struct within array of struct in react
- Changeable cell phone battery pack
- The final version is bugged!
- How do I permanently disable suspend and hibernate modes on Elementary OS 5 “Juno” 64 bit?
- Bug, fullscreen Atom. The window is *hidden*
- Need Application to show in Applications
- Black screen when try to lock screen
- Do I have to provide proof of citizenship - GDPR
- Is unlawful entry into Mexico a crime?
- Bone marrow donation vs. peripheral blood stem cell transplantation
- How does the destruction of habitats negatively impact human health?
- Why lower gauge needles aren't used to draw blood for blood tests?
- How does Climate Change affect human health?
- CiviMail - CiviCRM (Drupal 7): Problem with attached documents
Trace nitrogen content in agar
I am wondering if microbiological agar can contain trace nitrogen? I use one from the Sigma Aldrich for preparation of nitrogen free medium.
According to website of the manufacturer there are some trace cations but not nitrogen. Does anybody have experience with that? Thanks.