- ESP8266 in AP Mode -determining if a station is connected
- Multi-platform Time and Activity Tracker
- Drupal 8 module for notifying specified users at specified dates
- Trello-like application with public issue tracking features
- What course of action to take when having to go missed during IMC and lost comms?
- How to carry out a CFD simulation for determining the stability derivatives of an aeroplane?
- Are there references for the different maneuver configurations?
- Cat's back twitching A LOT for over 4 hours now
- How to interpret and use characteristic energy C3 in this case?
- Improving refraction render quality
- Can I hear the sound as feedback when I click the button?
- Any help removing a stubborn tri?
- my texture turn to solid color when rendering. Looks ok in material mode. All other textures on the model look good just one surface
- How can I duplicate parented objects properly?
- Fort Lauderdale Florida City boundary
- Full Duplex and Collision Domain
- Wireless access point to switch connection
- STP / Why one end is in BLK state?
- How I can update the new Environment purpose for existing TtmCdTopologyType in SDLWeb8
- “How dare I” is natural, correct and polite?
Trace nitrogen content in agar
I am wondering if microbiological agar can contain trace nitrogen? I use one from the Sigma Aldrich for preparation of nitrogen free medium.
According to website of the manufacturer there are some trace cations but not nitrogen. Does anybody have experience with that? Thanks.