- how to edit the command when copy into conque
- In history of algebra, who was the first to add one equation to another equation?
- Description export from org-mode to Latex has an anomaly
- How to protect your ship against TW-range lasers?
- Are there more than one description of Antahkarana?
- Category not loading template
- change hinge loss error function with cross-entropy
- How do i convert a Named num [1:4] to a data frame in R?
- What is the Joomla database code for the group_concat from tables joined by a third
- Why lithosphere thickness varies within short distance?
- How AI can help learn mathematics
- How to clear FIFO buffer on MPU6050?
- Connect HC-05 Client to PyBluez Server Ubuntu
- Need help with coverting Celsius toFahrenheit in the code
- What is TOGA LK in Airbus 320? How to come out of TOGA LK?
- TUI Airways safety record
- What climb rates can the Airbus A320-200 achieve and which climb rates are commonly used for normal flight operations?
- Cosa sono le “strade a ruota”?
- Two way ram radio to cmmunicate between two stations
- Which kind of strategy should we take to discover Planet 9 and other KBOs?
Error in transfer change from crowdsale wallet to payee wallet
I need to transfer spare change amount in payee's account.
for that i use beneficiary.transfer(diffAmount); but it didn't work.
i search in OpenZeppelin document if there are any function for that like wallate.transfer(beneficiary,diffAmount); but couldn't find any reference.
So is there any method by which i can do transfer balance from wallet to user's account?