- 2003 Kia Pregio Diesel Van: engine starter problem (video included)
- Peugeot 607, automatic gearbox, unable to change from D,R,Parking when warm
- How do you alter a form error?
- Migration of data from XML to nodes does not work
- Maintain Folder Structure When Uploading Files
- How to restrict a field choice allowing only one to be populated?
- display a view in admin theme
- Different twig template for user profiles of different role
- Convert boolean field to custom style
- Drupal 8 is not connecting to remote database after migration
- Iron cross butterfly
- Is the power promised by Shadow real?
- Did the roman senate vote to declare Julius Caesar to have been born of a virgin?
- How to interpret constant in a fixed effect panel data regression when using Stata
- How to choose trades over time
- Memory coupons autocall
- Z̡̬a̧̯̔l̆̓g̛̘̟o̡ generator
- N-dimensional Circles!
- Recover the prime from the prime power
- Prime Time Travel
Store Auth-Token in Cookie or Header?
I do understand that a header is the "cleaner" solution to transport an auth-token from a trusted system to another in a REST call.
PS: I know that there are many answers to similar questions, but I think my questions is from a different point of view "what has changed, is different".