- CiviMail - CiviCRM (Drupal 7): Problem with attached documents
- Unable to create InnoDB tables. MySQL InnoDB support is required for CiviCRM but is either not available or not enabled in this MySQL databa
- Exporting spouses only exports one side of relationship
- Need to produce vibration amplitude of 200 um (approx) at natural (resonant) frequency, can be any frequency between 100 to 150 Hz
- Quick return mechanism for spring-loaded screw
- How can one complete given textbook chapter in less possible time?
- Mathematical economic
- Multi-term paste primary without mouse
- forward-sexp confusion
- Why should magical created sand-bugs never stop multiplying?
- Why did God made mind so hard to control?
- Craft 3: admin is showing “500 Internal Server Error” (apache) after fresh install
- Cannot switch entry type
- Get categories ordered by the associated entries' postDate
- XKCD inspired logic puzzle
- What are some puzzles where it is difficult (for humans) to determine if there is a solution without trying to solve it
- A colorful glass circle
- how to I replace numeric values with a string in an R dataframe?
- Credit Score continuous variable issue .
- Multivariate VAR model: ValueError: x already contains a constant
Store Auth-Token in Cookie or Header?
I do understand that a header is the "cleaner" solution to transport an auth-token from a trusted system to another in a REST call.
PS: I know that there are many answers to similar questions, but I think my questions is from a different point of view "what has changed, is different".