- Where was the farthest object 13 billion years ago?
- which partitons are encrypted by default on android (after nauget)?
- how to check if i have successfully disabled dm-verity?
- Remap headphone buttons
- How can I make Chat Head shortcuts for Facebook Messenger on Oreo/Pie?
- Are there any criteria or standards when choosing a buffer type for common mode noise interference?
- Why battery manufacturers don't make 5v battery
- avalon-ST PCIe root port in an FPGA
- How to differentiate between multiple different connections connecting to a common socket?
- How can I prevent headphones from popping when inserting a TRRS jack?
- Two different power sources with same voltage and current producing different results
- Summing up batteries
- Analyzing a constant current source
- LTSpice chassis ground or earth ground
- Unexpected behaviour of implication operator in SVA
- SSO with AWS Cognito
- Naming schemes for request model and interactor in clean architecture
- Algo : Compare strings to find likely
- Shimano BR-R650 long reach calipers compatible with Paul Components Canti Levers?
- Don't understand where to get all the derived stats during character creation
Preventing Crypto mining attack on system/server
Recently I have seen Cryptocurrency mining algorithm attack is becoming more common over the internet. Most of server/system getting compromised and using compute(CPU Processing) for processing mining data. Most of people don't even aware their system/server is compromised. Their resource is utilised for someone else purpose.
Please refer for details
Millions of machines download cryptominer after users click on devious link
cpu usage 100% caused by silence and fs-manager
Crypto Miners – The Silent CPU Killer of 2017
There are many more example over the internet. I am just worried for these increasing attacks. There are various ways to handle or take corrective actions if such attack happens. But problem with this is post attack action.
My request is to all of you is if anyone has expertise what preventive action we can take to avoid such attack on server. Please do help to secure our self.