- Get private-keys from wallet using bitcoinj
- can there be a normal wallet that is equivalent to a multisig wallet?
- Electrum multisig 2of2 on separate machines and both offline(cold storage)
- Can someone find out how much bitcoin do I have using my public key?
- Caleb Name Meaning (Hebrew)
- Why did Clement and Eusebius believe that Paul was married?
- Why were none of the Apostolic fathers' writings included in the last canon accepted in the Ecumenical Councils?
- Is it right to talk about dynamic range on frequency domain?
- What algorithms to use for a secure transport protocol on devices with limited computing power
- Multi-secret sharing (Packed secret sharing) - Some questions
- Cryptography scheme to prove you really are the author for something
- Can I get married if my visa has expired?
- What this plant is called
- Which movement was Karl Popper talking about?
- Is this argument valid?
- Does god know what comes after his death?
- What does ダンッ mean?
- I need help with a Japanese Haiku
- Why should a הערמה be allowed and what are the guidelines for its use?
- Neilah tefillah shabbas nusach of בו
Password managers and master passwords
I've just discovered the open source project MasterPassword:
I like the idea behind this project. Based on the following question and answers, I feel like this would improve security, because there is absolutely no data stored in the cloud.
Password manager vs remembering passwords
Am I wrong? What speaks against it?