- Original Celtic, Old English, Old Norse, or Gothic Texts Online
- If any Ancient Egyptian Texts exist as Hieroglyphics in Online Documents
- Происхождение и значение слова “малахольный”
- Where can I find the original brand names of every psychotropic medication?
- How to install a separated Civi database with Drupal 8?
- Showing marginal product of capital is independent of the scale of production
- org-mode / bable: Define a buffer-local list of dates to be used in a custom sexp
- Shell mode - clear screen but keep scrollback
- Automatically indent logical lines ONLY in Org-mode
- changing display function in define-word package
- What makes a monster or creature scary?
- Individual Vs Communal Shuttle Pods?
- How Would a Colossal Explosion Affect an Ocean-based planet?
- Can a land-based organism get to be at least 100 ft. in length and still be plausible?
- What properties would the blood of a sulphur dioxide breathing creature have?
- What is the meaning of various honorific prefixes with “Sri”?
- How does one know if one is destined to attain Nibbana?
- Three free moves, three more moves, mate
- Home city and Visited City
- A Probably Pretty Badly Made Cryptic
Preventing access to comments/custom posts in lieu to replace comments
Im building a QnA site on wordpress, with comments providing for the answers to a question-post. Like justanswer for example, I want a discussion to ensue under the question-post, and then an option to secure/lock/paywall a comment containing the answer - the comment can also hold a file.
I have a custom post type for solutions on the site, and would just love for people to post solutions to their questions in that custom post, but these should display in place of comments ... so Im kind of thinking whtehr to upgrade comment template, or is there a nifty plugin? Or... basically, how can I provide the ability to use a custom post in place of, and manner of a comment. The custom post already has all the fields - so its best suited to hang in place of a comment under the question-post.