- ESP8266 in AP Mode -determining if a station is connected
- Multi-platform Time and Activity Tracker
- Drupal 8 module for notifying specified users at specified dates
- Trello-like application with public issue tracking features
- What course of action to take when having to go missed during IMC and lost comms?
- How to carry out a CFD simulation for determining the stability derivatives of an aeroplane?
- Are there references for the different maneuver configurations?
- Cat's back twitching A LOT for over 4 hours now
- How to interpret and use characteristic energy C3 in this case?
- Improving refraction render quality
- Can I hear the sound as feedback when I click the button?
- Any help removing a stubborn tri?
- my texture turn to solid color when rendering. Looks ok in material mode. All other textures on the model look good just one surface
- How can I duplicate parented objects properly?
- Fort Lauderdale Florida City boundary
- Full Duplex and Collision Domain
- Wireless access point to switch connection
- STP / Why one end is in BLK state?
- How I can update the new Environment purpose for existing TtmCdTopologyType in SDLWeb8
- “How dare I” is natural, correct and polite?
Preventing access to comments/custom posts in lieu to replace comments
Im building a QnA site on wordpress, with comments providing for the answers to a question-post. Like justanswer for example, I want a discussion to ensue under the question-post, and then an option to secure/lock/paywall a comment containing the answer - the comment can also hold a file.
I have a custom post type for solutions on the site, and would just love for people to post solutions to their questions in that custom post, but these should display in place of comments ... so Im kind of thinking whtehr to upgrade comment template, or is there a nifty plugin? Or... basically, how can I provide the ability to use a custom post in place of, and manner of a comment. The custom post already has all the fields - so its best suited to hang in place of a comment under the question-post.