- Meaning of the word “else”
- Jane and Mark's and my house
- Grid Serializer Magento 2.2 In product edit page - adminhtml
- Why All Might could handle the power of One for All at once and Midoriya couldnt?
- Did Kishimoto kill Itachi because he was too strong to fight in the Fourth Great Ninja War?
- controlling 6-axis robotic arm with raspberry pi, what instructions can do this?
- Submitting web-to-leads with AJAX instead of embedded form
- Upload large ContentVersion records
- How to get Id of Inline Vf page without using controller?
- Illegal assignment from void to String
- Can't apply slds-grid system to my VF page
- What happens if the burden of proof for a hadd crime is not met, in terms of criminal law?
- When is it allowed to kill animals out of self-defense
- Talking of historical grade systems, how should I call “отличник”?
- Usage of ВОТ ТОЛЬКО
- How to stop yellow and grey boxes on serial console during boot?
- Raspberry desktop changed to debian after upgrade from Jessie to Stretch
- How does a GM calculate opening and how many moves in advance?
- Why isn't N2o3 linear?
- dangers of radiation question
Preventing access to comments/custom posts in lieu to replace comments
Im building a QnA site on wordpress, with comments providing for the answers to a question-post. Like justanswer for example, I want a discussion to ensue under the question-post, and then an option to secure/lock/paywall a comment containing the answer - the comment can also hold a file.
I have a custom post type for solutions on the site, and would just love for people to post solutions to their questions in that custom post, but these should display in place of comments ... so Im kind of thinking whtehr to upgrade comment template, or is there a nifty plugin? Or... basically, how can I provide the ability to use a custom post in place of, and manner of a comment. The custom post already has all the fields - so its best suited to hang in place of a comment under the question-post.