- Is modern martial arts effectiveness intentionally reduced?
- How are canvas tents made to be fire retardant?
- FindFaces in Mathematica 11.3
- Pattern for a vector space basis expansion
- Plot 2 or more curves on same graph but with different abcisses
- How to clear and save data from data file in each iteration?
- Transparency mask with vector image
- Locating similar points between two lists
- Sphere Point Picking in Cartesian coordinates
- Grouping terms in Taylor expansion
- Multiple DNA’s on results
- Why was Thor in a cage and how did he get there?
- Why didn't Thor take Loki's sceptre at the end of The Avengers?
- For noisy or fine-structured data, are there better quadratures than the midpoint rule?
- Magnetic field simulation and visualization on Mac OS X?
- Why are lego bricks keep their value even that they are still produced?
- What significant regions and countries became Muslim without being first conquered by a Muslim power?
- How did steppe-nomad military tactics change in response to widespread firearms in the 18th/19th centuries?
- In Jeremiah 49:39 has Elam been merged into Iran?
- John 14:2, why “dwelling places” in NABRE
Why does Sitecron initialization sometimes fail?
We are seeing an issue in multiple environments where Sitecron sometimes fails to initialize. In the log files, we see the following:
4072 16:16:03 INFO Initialize Sitecron
4072 16:16:10 ERROR Sitecron ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Unfortunately, Sitecron does not log a full stack trace, so it is difficult to know what is going wrong. Looking at the code, I can see that this must happen before it attempts to load job definition items from Sitecore. Otherwise, I would see additional messages in the log. Currently, it seems to me that either the call to StdSchedulerFactory.GetDefaultScheduler() is returning null or the exception is being thrown within that call.
What could be causing this intermittent error?