- How do I completely silence a cronjob to /dev/null/?
- cp hidden files with glob patterns
- clone root directory tree using busybox
- File inheriting permission of directory it is copied in?
- Why is my PC freezing while I'm copying a file to a pendrive?
- What's the recommended max width for the main container and for the main column, for large screens?
- WE, US, or something else in a navigation menu
- “A whole nother” way of looking at things
- What's the origin of the word party pooper?
- Do CDO tranches have different maturities?
- How to remove indent characters when copying from PDF document using listings package
- Subfiles failing with custom class
- How to make itemize with normal line verticle space?
- Centered section number without section name
- How to autofill the page height with the item?
- How to union polygons and add attribute values of combined output features
- QGIS raster image leaving original colors intact
- US house number interpolation (odd/even)
- Using gdaldem to match cumulative count colouring of QGIS?
- Latitude of landmarks
Why does Sitecron initialization sometimes fail?
We are seeing an issue in multiple environments where Sitecron sometimes fails to initialize. In the log files, we see the following:
4072 16:16:03 INFO Initialize Sitecron
4072 16:16:10 ERROR Sitecron ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Unfortunately, Sitecron does not log a full stack trace, so it is difficult to know what is going wrong. Looking at the code, I can see that this must happen before it attempts to load job definition items from Sitecore. Otherwise, I would see additional messages in the log. Currently, it seems to me that either the call to StdSchedulerFactory.GetDefaultScheduler() is returning null or the exception is being thrown within that call.
What could be causing this intermittent error?