- what do “ci” means? give me examples
- what kind of operational license should i get?
- Conical Projection star maps
- Moving lights in the sky looks like they were moving coordinated
- An alternative to gold plated record?
- Smooth Boundary
- AL lib: (EE) UpdateDeviceParams: Failed to set 44100hz, got 48000hz instead error
- Hello, “Why after the verb THINK the verb that follows goes in its basic form? Without the ”TO" that is
- “online video persona”
- Plural possessive apostrophe with hyphen
- How to ask about the remaining distance to my friend's house?
- What is this action on computer windows called, “expanding the window”?
- Can I say "the standard or the paper adopts a new analysis method?
- How to create multiple tabbed excel sheets using ireport
- Magento2 admin panel, open an url in new tab using window.open
- Reincarnated as a Slime — Are the alphabets in the end credits real?
- Battle of Orca a ghoul and Arima a ccg's investigator
- What is the purpose of the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA)?
- SOQL return zero for Non-admin user
- Flash Android Things Verification error - error running etcher-cli
Why does Sitecron initialization sometimes fail?
We are seeing an issue in multiple environments where Sitecron sometimes fails to initialize. In the log files, we see the following:
4072 16:16:03 INFO Initialize Sitecron
4072 16:16:10 ERROR Sitecron ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Unfortunately, Sitecron does not log a full stack trace, so it is difficult to know what is going wrong. Looking at the code, I can see that this must happen before it attempts to load job definition items from Sitecore. Otherwise, I would see additional messages in the log. Currently, it seems to me that either the call to StdSchedulerFactory.GetDefaultScheduler() is returning null or the exception is being thrown within that call.
What could be causing this intermittent error?