- WordPress in HTTPS, causing Redirect Loops
- Multisite issue
- If two tags in the middle i need comma
- How to add a read-only textbox with text in it that has a button to copy it?
- Questions about find and grep
- Grab ID of OS from /etc/os-release
- SSH key creation in stand alone machine
- Using apt, how to install JDK 7 when JDK 8 is already installed?
- Make a variable have multiple values
- SSH Client with loosened security
- I am using Cygwin version 2.10.0 with perl 5.26.0 I need to change getopts.pl Getopt::Std but what to do with &Getopts('F:f:'); line then
- “compdef: unknown command or service” problem
- KexAlgorithms problem in connecting with DB Manager navicat
- Multiple forms on one page
- Facial recognition - Given the context, should the user be made aware of the process?
- Material Design - Persistent search, with navigation drawer
- Responsive typography in design system
- What is better to use while filter of guests count
- “Came at someone's life” origin?
- The ambiguity of: “resent your message”
Is it illegal to make a video jukebox?
I want to put my DVDs on a NAS so I can have a video jukebox and play movies without having to set up a hardware player and stick the disk in.
However, when I talked to a video handling company about doing this work, they said they cannot work with "copyrighted material". This is the United States.
Is it illegal to put movies I own on a NAS? If it is not, why would the video company refuse?