- Original Celtic, Old English, Old Norse, or Gothic Texts Online
- If any Ancient Egyptian Texts exist as Hieroglyphics in Online Documents
- Происхождение и значение слова “малахольный”
- Where can I find the original brand names of every psychotropic medication?
- How to install a separated Civi database with Drupal 8?
- Showing marginal product of capital is independent of the scale of production
- org-mode / bable: Define a buffer-local list of dates to be used in a custom sexp
- Shell mode - clear screen but keep scrollback
- Automatically indent logical lines ONLY in Org-mode
- changing display function in define-word package
- What makes a monster or creature scary?
- Individual Vs Communal Shuttle Pods?
- How Would a Colossal Explosion Affect an Ocean-based planet?
- Can a land-based organism get to be at least 100 ft. in length and still be plausible?
- What properties would the blood of a sulphur dioxide breathing creature have?
- What is the meaning of various honorific prefixes with “Sri”?
- How does one know if one is destined to attain Nibbana?
- Three free moves, three more moves, mate
- Home city and Visited City
- A Probably Pretty Badly Made Cryptic
Is it illegal to make a video jukebox?
I want to put my DVDs on a NAS so I can have a video jukebox and play movies without having to set up a hardware player and stick the disk in.
However, when I talked to a video handling company about doing this work, they said they cannot work with "copyrighted material". This is the United States.
Is it illegal to put movies I own on a NAS? If it is not, why would the video company refuse?