- In history of algebra, who was the first to add one equation to another equation?
- Description export from org-mode to Latex has an anomaly
- How to protect your ship against TW-range lasers?
- Are there more than one description of Antahkarana?
- Category not loading template
- change hinge loss error function with cross-entropy
- How do i convert a Named num [1:4] to a data frame in R?
- What is the Joomla database code for the group_concat from tables joined by a third
- Why lithosphere thickness varies within short distance?
- How AI can help learn mathematics
- How to clear FIFO buffer on MPU6050?
- Connect HC-05 Client to PyBluez Server Ubuntu
- Need help with coverting Celsius toFahrenheit in the code
- What is TOGA LK in Airbus 320? How to come out of TOGA LK?
- TUI Airways safety record
- What climb rates can the Airbus A320-200 achieve and which climb rates are commonly used for normal flight operations?
- Cosa sono le “strade a ruota”?
- Two way ram radio to cmmunicate between two stations
- Which kind of strategy should we take to discover Planet 9 and other KBOs?
- Orion Skyquest xt8i Intelliscope Dobsonian Telescope Lens
Shortened version of a math book (without proofs)
I've authored a math research monograph (which can be however used as a textbook, as it is structured like a textbook).
Is it worth to make short version of it containing only definitions and theorems (no proofs) in the natural pedagogical order (not the order of proofs, as in the actual book)?
Will it be legal after copyright transfer?
You'll have to talk with your publisher (and lawyer) about what rights you retain after transfer.
You'll have to talk with your publisher (and lawyer) about what rights you retain after transfer.2018-02-17 11:50:56