- Original Celtic, Old English, Old Norse, or Gothic Texts Online
- If any Ancient Egyptian Texts exist as Hieroglyphics in Online Documents
- Происхождение и значение слова “малахольный”
- Where can I find the original brand names of every psychotropic medication?
- How to install a separated Civi database with Drupal 8?
- Showing marginal product of capital is independent of the scale of production
- org-mode / bable: Define a buffer-local list of dates to be used in a custom sexp
- Shell mode - clear screen but keep scrollback
- Automatically indent logical lines ONLY in Org-mode
- changing display function in define-word package
- What makes a monster or creature scary?
- Individual Vs Communal Shuttle Pods?
- How Would a Colossal Explosion Affect an Ocean-based planet?
- Can a land-based organism get to be at least 100 ft. in length and still be plausible?
- What properties would the blood of a sulphur dioxide breathing creature have?
- What is the meaning of various honorific prefixes with “Sri”?
- How does one know if one is destined to attain Nibbana?
- Three free moves, three more moves, mate
- Home city and Visited City
- A Probably Pretty Badly Made Cryptic
How many people watch RT programming regularly?
RT is the focus of much public debate - about its content mostly. But what about its reach? That is, how many people the US watch RT programs regularly (over all media - TV, the RT website, YouTube, etc.)?
Also, my personal impression is that some shows have a more pro-Russian-outlook line, mostly anchored by actual Slav/Russian people, or people living in Russia (e.g. Worlds Apart, Crosstalk), while others are "shows progressive/left-wingers in the US would like" which focus on US social issues and seem to be constrained to just not talk about Russian internal/close-regional affairs (e.g. Redacted Tonight, Watching the Hawks), and the same for the UK (Going Underground, Sputnik-the-show). ... is there information regarding the viewership of the second kind of shows as opposed to the first kind?
Note: I'm not looking for exact statistics. Any insightful information would make a good answer.