- Who has the winning hand?
- Autosomal genes expression occurs from both alleles simultaneously
- Proportion of amino acids from a random polymer of U and C
- How can I acquire the ability to digest seaweed?
- Why does semen smell like chlorine?
- Where's the actual Palindrome in the season two finale of Fargo?
- Info about Actress Julie Dreyfus
- As the Cold War expanded, what policy did the US implement to “contain” communism?
- What was the name of the man who was beaten by a crowd for tearing up a war poster during WWI?
- Since when (year/decade) is Jesus considered as god?
- When believers die, are they resurrected to heaven with the Lord?
- Bitcoin fake transactions
- Is it true I have to get Baptized to go to the Kingdom of God?
- Can this be a way to reconcile young earth creation with exploding stars 1 million light years away?
- Will Agnostics and Atheists go to Hell? (Catholic)
- Basic difference between Multi-scale and Multi-resolution images
- Legal pitfalls after emergency landing
- How much space is needed between fruit tree canopies?
- If a man were to become God, what would he need to do?
- Placement of verb in a simple phrase
How many people watch RT programming regularly?
RT is the focus of much public debate - about its content mostly. But what about its reach? That is, how many people the US watch RT programs regularly (over all media - TV, the RT website, YouTube, etc.)?
Also, my personal impression is that some shows have a more pro-Russian-outlook line, mostly anchored by actual Slav/Russian people, or people living in Russia (e.g. Worlds Apart, Crosstalk), while others are "shows progressive/left-wingers in the US would like" which focus on US social issues and seem to be constrained to just not talk about Russian internal/close-regional affairs (e.g. Redacted Tonight, Watching the Hawks), and the same for the UK (Going Underground, Sputnik-the-show). ... is there information regarding the viewership of the second kind of shows as opposed to the first kind?
Note: I'm not looking for exact statistics. Any insightful information would make a good answer.