- How apply_filters work in WordPress?
- Customising markdown syntax highlighting in Geany
- how to save a command in bash history without executing it programmatically?
- how to unshare network for current process
- Mounted folders with bind take up space in root drive
- Is working in symlink directory identical to working in the directory directly?
- pypi server, setup for automatically downloading packages from client?
- dd copy a HDD to USB but fail to boot?
- Install Google Chrome in CentOS
- How to calculate say output time?
- Capture of logs in HTML and send via email?
- Ddrescue .NTFS file cant open file
- How to best represent a ToggleButton (representing on/off) with the ability to be locked
- Best practice for application on boarding?
- How to implement this rounded corners outside the element
- What is button in table call?
- How can I improve my speaking?
- Term for this type of mis-pronunciation?
- Comma Question on Benjamin Franklin
- Is this a mixed metaphor: 'That initial resentment POISONED our relationship from the beginning and then GREW with every perceived slight'?
What are band-edge exciton and indirect exciton ? what's the difference?
I know that exciton is an electron-hole pair excited from the external photon.
but recently I saw the terms "band-edge exciton" "indirect exciton".
I am not very understanding them and I hope somebody could explain the property of the them, when we will get such exciton and the differences between them. It would be better if there are some references included.
Thanks very much