- Windows Dock(macos like) Replacement Centered
- Android emulator that doesn't use VMware
- Best Android Emulator With Good compatibility
- PDF editor with the ability of converting colors (for Windows)
- Find files which do not have a given extension, sort by size and move some
- Do swept back wings affect the moment of inertia of an aircraft enough to be relevant for the roll response?
- Should “mayday” be preferred over “SOS” in an emergency?
- Where could I learn about Airbus flight and systems logic in great detail?
- LRAFB: I live one mile away and they are constantly flying over my house, harrassed me twice
- How do flight crews handle a death aboard a commercial aircraft?
- Emails that work with Tor
- How to make a basic thick soft bass
- How to adjust playback volume of Cubase on Windows
- Is it possible to restart life Mars?
- tic tac toe needs help with AI
- How to smooth already made slope?
- How do I add a new material to each individual face in python code?
- Why does this happen when I try to import an OBJ file?
- How to invert a black & white video
- No settings appearing in the Properties Editor
What are band-edge exciton and indirect exciton ? what's the difference?
I know that exciton is an electron-hole pair excited from the external photon.
but recently I saw the terms "band-edge exciton" "indirect exciton".
I am not very understanding them and I hope somebody could explain the property of the them, when we will get such exciton and the differences between them. It would be better if there are some references included.
Thanks very much