- Transpile Brainstract to Brainfuck
- Check if a type is convertible to a templated type
- Simple Ternary Search
- Fear the Walking Dead gate
- Why were the soldiers using a .50 caliber anti-matériel rifle to kill a single zombie?
- change column type from integer to varchar
- Managed backup large database to Azure
- Count and Sum columns with sub queries or union
- query to find all dblink()
- Login failed for admin user error in Azure SQL Database using Invoke-Sqlcmd
- structure of query does not match function result type
- Database administration in “start-up” companies
- Isometric illustration
- Align all hanging text with multi-line bullet points
- What can I do to make the screen look less photoshopped?
- How to have a slight gradient to edge of shape
- Colour Settings in Photoshop?
- Is This a Virus?
- Security Appliance Key Generation
- Authentication in production
Rolling one step forecasts for GARCH model using EViews
I am newbie in Eviews. I am stuck with an analysis. I searched all the forum and found some related topics about my problem. However, I could not manage to solve my problem.
I have 964 return observations of a stock. By a windows size=200, I want to make rolling one a head forecasts for conditional variance using GARCH(1,1) model. And I also want to estimate the model coefficients at every 25 step.
using observations from 1 to 200, first estimate the model coefficients, then using the estimated model, I want to forecast 201'th conditional variance,
using observations from 1 to 200, first estimate the model coefficients, then using the estimated model, I want to forecast 202'th conditional variance,
using observations from 26 to 225, first estimate the model coefficients, then using the estimated model, I want to forecast 226'th conditional variance,
and so on.
I wrote such a code combining pieces from other topics. However,