- How can I get the key of blockindex
- How does the existence of the Tomb of the Blessed Virgin Mary fit with the Assumption of Mary?
- Training the model for human activity recognition using optical flow
- prove PRG is secure assuming DDH holds
- Discrete Log with regard to a random base
- Where to propagate my fiddle-leaf fig?
- Are there online stores that specialize in selling plants in pots that bear fruit?
- How to build up clear ideas
- What does “chotim” mean?
- How to play upbeat theme park music?
- What if musical piece not ended with tonic chord?
- A tuners accuracy is +/- 0.5 cents means that it is highly accurate or just decently accurate?
- Sorry, we couldn't
error when opening office documents in the client
- I have a 2015 Kia Forte I have put two Alternators on it within the last 2 weeks why do they keep failing?
- Another car hit my car, impact was mostly to front wheel and fender
- Scrum of Scrum of Scrums
- ComponentResolver vs *ngIf
- What did Thanos mean by this?
- Who gets the last call on the “don't enter human dwellings” rule in the Artemis Fowl series?
- Why did Ryo Ishida in Dark Matter do this?
How can I make a rotary encoder change between neopixel programs?
I am making a program to use a rotary encoder instead of a button in the buttoncycler example in the Adafruit NeoPixel library.
I reduced the number of programs to 8, and used this code to get the "button position"from my 256 cpr encoder:int position = abs(encoderPostition/64)%8;
I was wondering if there is a way to change the program immediately after turning the rotary encoder.
I am using the US Digital S1-256-250-IE-B-D. Datasheet can be found here: https://cdn.usdigital.com/assets/datasheets/S1_datasheet.pdf?k=636466553771569761
P.S. I know it is a very expensive encoder, but my project lead told me to use it.