- Solve for wavelength of photon given threshold frequency
- Why does ozone have higher entropy than oxygen?
- Tautomerism doubt
- What is the molecular geometry of SbCl6 3-?
- What's causing this artifact in FCS data?
- Measuring the rate of reaction by measuring thermal conductivity
- Declining full-time offer during co-op
- is This reduction possible?
- NodeJS vs Golang Performance
- Filling Boxes with Objects under 3 Conditions
- Reason for thread pooling
- Why did Alan Turing have to define computation before demonstrating undecidability?
- How to compute relative error for the rounding of floating point numbers when the rounded number is 0?
- What is an “author's novelty file” in journals?
- Looking for conferences / journals with non blind peer review in computer science
- How to state an unfinished PhD on a CV when applying for another PhD?
- Cite a paper by DOI
- Can't open setting of Parallel Kernel Configuration on Mac
- partial numerical evaluation
- How to combine multiple image processing steps into a GUI
How can I make a rotary encoder change between neopixel programs?
I am making a program to use a rotary encoder instead of a button in the buttoncycler example in the Adafruit NeoPixel library.
I reduced the number of programs to 8, and used this code to get the "button position"from my 256 cpr encoder:int position = abs(encoderPostition/64)%8;
I was wondering if there is a way to change the program immediately after turning the rotary encoder.
I am using the US Digital S1-256-250-IE-B-D. Datasheet can be found here: https://cdn.usdigital.com/assets/datasheets/S1_datasheet.pdf?k=636466553771569761
P.S. I know it is a very expensive encoder, but my project lead told me to use it.