- Extra blank line at the end of a paragraph (reledpar / reledmac)
- Examples of luatex callback with lualatex
- bad format of an array using latex
- Tiny, tightly spaced, unnumbered footnotes in beamer presentation (possibly with columns)
- \gls in a special environment
- good way to horizontally align enumerate items
- Unicode encoding problem in ogo2ogr GeoJSON export from PostGIS
- Geoserver polygon labeling Arabic numbers using SLD
- Random selection of points in SpatialPointsDataFrame R object with distance constraint
- Heatmap of events, I can't get the right resolution
- How to wire switch for outside motion sensing light
- Reconstructing a non-$\omega$-categorical countable structure from its automorphism group
- Proof: if there is path independence in a vector field F on an open connected region D, then F is conservative ?
- Stirling numbers Sum
- How to prove isomorphism for rings in Galois Theory?
- Conditional Probability — Card Question
- Does the dynamics of this Fund follow a GBM?
- Is my transformation of (A∨B∨C)∧(¬A∨(¬C∧¬B) to get disjunctive NF (using distributive law) right?
- Select the suitable figure from the four alternatives that would complete the square matrix.
- curvature for metric $ds^2 = ydx^2 + xdy^2$
How to create different databases of some post types for different users?
I'm creating a membership site with multiple membership tiers. Tiers are defined by content access privileges. I've got that piece figured out. What I can't quite figure out is how to allow access by all users to the same content in some post types, but unique content to each user in other post types. Example:
User A and User B have the same membership tier.
User A and User B have access to the same post type Pages, and all of the same content in the post type Pages.
User A and User B have access to the same post type Recipes, but User A has all its own recipes and User B has all its own recipes.
What is the best approach to achieving this capability?