- Who has the winning hand?
- Autosomal genes expression occurs from both alleles simultaneously
- Proportion of amino acids from a random polymer of U and C
- How can I acquire the ability to digest seaweed?
- Why does semen smell like chlorine?
- Where's the actual Palindrome in the season two finale of Fargo?
- Info about Actress Julie Dreyfus
- As the Cold War expanded, what policy did the US implement to “contain” communism?
- What was the name of the man who was beaten by a crowd for tearing up a war poster during WWI?
- Since when (year/decade) is Jesus considered as god?
- When believers die, are they resurrected to heaven with the Lord?
- Bitcoin fake transactions
- Is it true I have to get Baptized to go to the Kingdom of God?
- Can this be a way to reconcile young earth creation with exploding stars 1 million light years away?
- Will Agnostics and Atheists go to Hell? (Catholic)
- Basic difference between Multi-scale and Multi-resolution images
- Legal pitfalls after emergency landing
- How much space is needed between fruit tree canopies?
- If a man were to become God, what would he need to do?
- Placement of verb in a simple phrase
What is the use of Human Resources in my company?
In Sucubox, I just bought the Human Resources upgrade, which lets you manage your company in percentages and not only in numbers. However, there is a "Human Resources" line that appeared, and you can assign people to it.
What does it do ? I do not see any impact, whatever number I give it (currently, 4% to "be sure" (human illogical reasoning I'd say)). What are the effects ? The consequences of not giving it any amount ?