- How to handle irresolvable player character motives?
- How to balance encounter difficulty in a “live” ecosystem?
- how to read kernel_task cpu in command line
- How to delete .app from High Sierra OS?
- Completely uninstall Adobe CC
- Does “Second X is NP-complete” imply “X is NP-complete”?
- NP-Complete problems that admit an efficient algorithm under the promise of a unique solution
- Examples where the uniqueness of the solution makes it easier to find
- Set_Transient to end at midnight
- How can I share a page draft with client who doesn't have Wordpress access?
- How to create a gallery of galleries in Wordpress?
- How to edit menu bar?
- Using single vs. double quotes in queries
- W3TC is not uploading minified CSS to S3
- Timezone Settings: “UTC” and “local” times are incorrect
- change upload url with add_filter
- How to fix corrupted bash-completion in command substitution?
- valid SSL certificate verification reports as “Self-signed” and fails on ubuntu 14.04 for godaddy CA signed sites, despite root CAs being in
- How this process running in the background?
- v4l2loopback Devices Not Showing Up In Linphone 'webcam list'
What is the use of Human Resources in my company?
In Sucubox, I just bought the Human Resources upgrade, which lets you manage your company in percentages and not only in numbers. However, there is a "Human Resources" line that appeared, and you can assign people to it.
What does it do ? I do not see any impact, whatever number I give it (currently, 4% to "be sure" (human illogical reasoning I'd say)). What are the effects ? The consequences of not giving it any amount ?