- Происхождение и значение слова “малахольный”
- Where can I find the original brand names of every psychotropic medication?
- How to install a separated Civi database with Drupal 8?
- Showing marginal product of capital is independent of the scale of production
- org-mode / bable: Define a buffer-local list of dates to be used in a custom sexp
- Shell mode - clear screen but keep scrollback
- Automatically indent logical lines ONLY in Org-mode
- changing display function in define-word package
- What makes a monster or creature scary?
- Individual Vs Communal Shuttle Pods?
- How Would a Colossal Explosion Affect an Ocean-based planet?
- Can a land-based organism get to be at least 100 ft. in length and still be plausible?
- What properties would the blood of a sulphur dioxide breathing creature have?
- What is the meaning of various honorific prefixes with “Sri”?
- How does one know if one is destined to attain Nibbana?
- Three free moves, three more moves, mate
- Home city and Visited City
- A Probably Pretty Badly Made Cryptic
- Bounding Boxes in YOLO Model
- Measuring Earths equilibrium temperature without an atmosphere
What is the use of Human Resources in my company?
In Sucubox, I just bought the Human Resources upgrade, which lets you manage your company in percentages and not only in numbers. However, there is a "Human Resources" line that appeared, and you can assign people to it.
What does it do ? I do not see any impact, whatever number I give it (currently, 4% to "be sure" (human illogical reasoning I'd say)). What are the effects ? The consequences of not giving it any amount ?