- Using TFS 2017 and Agile: Showing bugs with stories in the team backlog
- How to solve scaling issue of external data imports / synchronization (ETL)?
- Designing a test system on server/message level for large legacy application
- How to get lookup value from list item
- What's a good term for an R value of length 1?
- How to handle irresolvable player character motives?
- How to balance encounter difficulty in a “live” ecosystem?
- how to read kernel_task cpu in command line
- How to delete .app from High Sierra OS?
- Completely uninstall Adobe CC
- Does “Second X is NP-complete” imply “X is NP-complete”?
- NP-Complete problems that admit an efficient algorithm under the promise of a unique solution
- Examples where the uniqueness of the solution makes it easier to find
- Set_Transient to end at midnight
- How can I share a page draft with client who doesn't have Wordpress access?
- How to create a gallery of galleries in Wordpress?
- How to edit menu bar?
- Using single vs. double quotes in queries
- W3TC is not uploading minified CSS to S3
- Timezone Settings: “UTC” and “local” times are incorrect
How do you gain research?
I have several things in the shop that require research to purchase and I have a counter under my finances for it, but I haven't found a way to increase it. How do I gain research?
Edit: I seem to have received one research, but I'm not sure what caused it. Does it accrue over time?
Thanks to murgatroid99 for explaining it to me in chat, you receive research by clicking work while having no paperwork to do.
Thanks to murgatroid99 for explaining it to me in chat, you receive research by clicking work while having no paperwork to do.2017-10-25 02:56:35