- Original Celtic, Old English, Old Norse, or Gothic Texts Online
- If any Ancient Egyptian Texts exist as Hieroglyphics in Online Documents
- Происхождение и значение слова “малахольный”
- Where can I find the original brand names of every psychotropic medication?
- How to install a separated Civi database with Drupal 8?
- Showing marginal product of capital is independent of the scale of production
- org-mode / bable: Define a buffer-local list of dates to be used in a custom sexp
- Shell mode - clear screen but keep scrollback
- Automatically indent logical lines ONLY in Org-mode
- changing display function in define-word package
- What makes a monster or creature scary?
- Individual Vs Communal Shuttle Pods?
- How Would a Colossal Explosion Affect an Ocean-based planet?
- Can a land-based organism get to be at least 100 ft. in length and still be plausible?
- What properties would the blood of a sulphur dioxide breathing creature have?
- What is the meaning of various honorific prefixes with “Sri”?
- How does one know if one is destined to attain Nibbana?
- Three free moves, three more moves, mate
- Home city and Visited City
- A Probably Pretty Badly Made Cryptic
Are there an infinite number of sequal BOX QUEST games?
When I reach Level 100 there's an item in the shop which is "???" which requires 101 levels and when I get this (spending my 101 levels) it starts to build Anticipation.
When Anticipation hits 10 I another shop item called "Back Box Quest 2 on Kickstarter" and the Anticipation builds faster. When it gets over 1 sexdecillion I get another item "Increase Box Quest 2 Kicstarter Pledge" which against build Anticipation much much faster. when it hits Infinity I get "IT'S HERE!!!" and the pages seems to reload but now it's BOX QUEST 2 that I buy
I am up to BOX QUEST 8 and I am wondering, is this just an infinite loop? or is there a final BOX QUEST game and if so, what number is it?