- Set_Transient to end at midnight
- How can I share a page draft with client who doesn't have Wordpress access?
- How to create a gallery of galleries in Wordpress?
- How to edit menu bar?
- Using single vs. double quotes in queries
- W3TC is not uploading minified CSS to S3
- Timezone Settings: “UTC” and “local” times are incorrect
- change upload url with add_filter
- How to fix corrupted bash-completion in command substitution?
- valid SSL certificate verification reports as “Self-signed” and fails on ubuntu 14.04 for godaddy CA signed sites, despite root CAs being in
- How this process running in the background?
- v4l2loopback Devices Not Showing Up In Linphone 'webcam list'
- Samba user cant authenticate
- grub2 using wrong /boot partition
- bash loop through list of strings
- How to remove a single command from TCSH history?
- Why would be several partitions be of any good for servers?
- Unable to enable SMART support for external hard drive
- Find the right device to reverse-engineer
- CentOS 7.5 losing static IP on reboot
Are there an infinite number of sequal BOX QUEST games?
When I reach Level 100 there's an item in the shop which is "???" which requires 101 levels and when I get this (spending my 101 levels) it starts to build Anticipation.
When Anticipation hits 10 I another shop item called "Back Box Quest 2 on Kickstarter" and the Anticipation builds faster. When it gets over 1 sexdecillion I get another item "Increase Box Quest 2 Kicstarter Pledge" which against build Anticipation much much faster. when it hits Infinity I get "IT'S HERE!!!" and the pages seems to reload but now it's BOX QUEST 2 that I buy
I am up to BOX QUEST 8 and I am wondering, is this just an infinite loop? or is there a final BOX QUEST game and if so, what number is it?