- Scrubba Wash Bag is it worth it?
- Extracting Internal Visualization Information (PlotTheme, MeshRegion, FaceNormals, etc.)
- What is the best way to get words with a specific number of letters?
- Want to overlay a density plot with a grid of graphics
- NDSolve output where the stepsize becomes zero
- How can I get parallel evaluation of contour plots?
- Who has the winning hand?
- Autosomal genes expression occurs from both alleles simultaneously
- Proportion of amino acids from a random polymer of U and C
- How can I acquire the ability to digest seaweed?
- Why does semen smell like chlorine?
- Where's the actual Palindrome in the season two finale of Fargo?
- Info about Actress Julie Dreyfus
- As the Cold War expanded, what policy did the US implement to “contain” communism?
- What was the name of the man who was beaten by a crowd for tearing up a war poster during WWI?
- Since when (year/decade) is Jesus considered as god?
- When believers die, are they resurrected to heaven with the Lord?
- Bitcoin fake transactions
- Is it true I have to get Baptized to go to the Kingdom of God?
- Can this be a way to reconcile young earth creation with exploding stars 1 million light years away?
Are there an infinite number of sequal BOX QUEST games?
When I reach Level 100 there's an item in the shop which is "???" which requires 101 levels and when I get this (spending my 101 levels) it starts to build Anticipation.
When Anticipation hits 10 I another shop item called "Back Box Quest 2 on Kickstarter" and the Anticipation builds faster. When it gets over 1 sexdecillion I get another item "Increase Box Quest 2 Kicstarter Pledge" which against build Anticipation much much faster. when it hits Infinity I get "IT'S HERE!!!" and the pages seems to reload but now it's BOX QUEST 2 that I buy
I am up to BOX QUEST 8 and I am wondering, is this just an infinite loop? or is there a final BOX QUEST game and if so, what number is it?