- which partitons are encrypted by default on android (after nauget)?
- how to check if i have successfully disabled dm-verity?
- Remap headphone buttons
- How can I make Chat Head shortcuts for Facebook Messenger on Oreo/Pie?
- Are there any criteria or standards when choosing a buffer type for common mode noise interference?
- Why battery manufacturers don't make 5v battery
- avalon-ST PCIe root port in an FPGA
- How to differentiate between multiple different connections connecting to a common socket?
- How can I prevent headphones from popping when inserting a TRRS jack?
- Two different power sources with same voltage and current producing different results
- Summing up batteries
- Analyzing a constant current source
- LTSpice chassis ground or earth ground
- Unexpected behaviour of implication operator in SVA
- SSO with AWS Cognito
- Naming schemes for request model and interactor in clean architecture
- Algo : Compare strings to find likely
- Shimano BR-R650 long reach calipers compatible with Paul Components Canti Levers?
- Don't understand where to get all the derived stats during character creation
- How to find a tabletop RPG group open to newbies in France?
Someone create a wordpress site for me and I only have an author account. What should I do to get admin rights?
Suppose the following scenario. Someone else created a wordpress site for me and he only gave me an account with author rights. I don't have any credentials from the hosting provider. The author account is all I have. Now I can't reach that person. What can I do now, legally speaking, to get admin rights?
What I actually want is to create new pages and and manage plugins installed without waiting for an approval.