- Defining nodes of a matrix programmatically
- making a framed box full of numbered text (with caption) in TeX?
- Big symbol “|” in latex
- Drawing a triangular array with a nested \foreach loop in TikZ
- Hyperlink all of the page numbers to the Table of Cotents
- Issues with Pivot Table ArcGIS
- Route starting from closest node along edge
- What does the ST prefix stand for, e.g. in ST_Polygonize?
- Freezing legend on map composer so that it stops updating when changing symbols on map?
- How do I split polygon in equal parts based on polygon area?
- Draw an Ellipse in 4326
- Changing values in column based on another column in arcpy
- Unable to use a Toolbox with a input from DataInteroperability
- Does render caching in QGIS save permanently or is it only temporary?
- How to drill a hole in brick with precision?
- Attach New Brace to Joists for Ceiling Fan
- building house aprox 150000 pounds using 6x6 posts--what is recomended spacing from 3ft high to 12 ft high
- Reconciling high ceilings with New England cold weather
- What can I tint masonry paint with?
- Proper Grounding for load center, RV pedestal
Someone create a wordpress site for me and I only have an author account. What should I do to get admin rights?
Suppose the following scenario. Someone else created a wordpress site for me and he only gave me an account with author rights. I don't have any credentials from the hosting provider. The author account is all I have. Now I can't reach that person. What can I do now, legally speaking, to get admin rights?
What I actually want is to create new pages and and manage plugins installed without waiting for an approval.