- Is the power promised by Shadow real?
- Did the roman senate vote to declare Julius Caesar to have been born of a virgin?
- How to interpret constant in a fixed effect panel data regression when using Stata
- How to choose trades over time
- Memory coupons autocall
- Z̡̬a̧̯̔l̆̓g̛̘̟o̡ generator
- N-dimensional Circles!
- Recover the prime from the prime power
- Prime Time Travel
- Avoiding using `isset` when appending to an array variable
- Making My Code Reusable
- Fast and flexible Sudoku Solver in C++
- A device that reassures its owner by telling him that he would have died if he had done things differently
- How does Mrs. Norris communicate with Mr. Filch?
- Why are The Incredibles villains technologically-based?
- In Incredibles 2, why didn't anybody realize this?
- Why didn't the screens affect Elastigirl in the beginning of the Incredibles 2?
- Does Mickey Mouse exist in the Ducktales universe?
- How could Dumbledore have opposed the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery?
- Mongodb stores all data in a single shard
Adding an interim/acting position to my resume
Almost 2 months ago, my manager left the company. My group reports directly to the CEO, so I was made acting Director, reporting to the CEO. It looks like I'll be in the position for somewhere between 4-6 months while we search for a replacement.
My day job is an engineer, not a manager. I would love to list the position of acting Director on my resume but I'm not sure how to list it.
I could list it as one of my job duties and responsibilities as an engineer, but then it "hides" the fact that I did director-level work. The role is essentially a full-time job, and quite frankly I'm not really doing engineering work any more because of it.
I could list it as a separate position, but it would only be for a couple of months - and questions such as "if you were an acting director and you were effective, why didn't they offer you the full position?" might come up. And furthermore, going from engineer to a managerial position back to engineer may also raise flags if I eventu