- Rain 40 days after Shavous
- Why would it be disrespectful to G-d to say Miryam died “al pi Hashem”?
- Understanding the key concept
- Does 12-54 to 13-56 gauge change require a re-setup?
- SUM function in a calculated column
- Difference Between 2 Dates (number of hours beyond 24 hours)
- mystery no crank, no start
- Car vibrates and has mild drone at 15-45 mph
- EFQ SQL error when using filedCondition on two different taxonomy terms
- Breathing trouble during high intensity
- Was a finger ever grown back with “pixie dust”?
- Did Hillary Clinton say that North Korea requires experienced diplomats rather than tweets?
- What is the industry standard way of calculating and annualizing performance metrics?
- Why the difference between SPY and ^GSPC?
- Feedback on Website Code
- Readable implementation of Trie in Python
- What were the other 8 Nazgul doing while the Witch-King weakened Arnor?
- Actors appearing in both Star Trek and Star Wars?
- How to query inside jsonb column
- Extract max of value in Fact table using date filter
4 year old being hit in school
For the last few days my four year old daughter has been coming home and telling me that she has been hit, and hurt, at school by a couple of boys.
We don't hit in our house and she has no siblings or close family to squabble with so this is all very new to her - she has been telling the teacher but nobody from the school has said anything to me about it.
I'm pulling her teacher to one side in the morning to talk about it with her but I'm so annoyed with it that I'm so tempted to just tell her to fight back, however, she is known at school as being a very sensitive and caring little girl and she always looks to see the best in people so I obviously don't want to change her outlook and encourage her to do something that she knows is wrong.
So I've been wondering, what do you tell your kids to do when they get hit? Have any of them been hit in school and how have they dealt with it? What was the fallout with other parents? How would you handle this?