- Fur/Hair Flickering Issues
- How do I join bones and keep the animations?
- How to calculate the cross-section area of an object?
- BGE: 6DoF constraint - change in real time
- normal map in internal and vector transform node
- Why boolean difference operation is not working
- Why has a circle when the point light through my glass？
- Why does the receiver of an ARP request updates its cache table
- How to change strings in rdata section of a executable file?
- grammar / meaning “I was going to do the washing, but we would run out of washing powder.”
- “establish a startup” in conversation
- Why liquids aren't uncountable noun?
- why not past continuous in this sentence
- What is the difference between shall and may
- How to edit and modify the main page of Luma theme?
- Can't reindex Magento 2 on MAMP through OSX terminal
- images not imported through csv in magento 1.9
- Adding multiple products to cart with custom price: Magento 2
- After clearing Static Content, CPU Usage hits 100% for a while. How do I lessen that?
- How to show custom payment option if amount is zero?
4 year old being hit in school
For the last few days my four year old daughter has been coming home and telling me that she has been hit, and hurt, at school by a couple of boys.
We don't hit in our house and she has no siblings or close family to squabble with so this is all very new to her - she has been telling the teacher but nobody from the school has said anything to me about it.
I'm pulling her teacher to one side in the morning to talk about it with her but I'm so annoyed with it that I'm so tempted to just tell her to fight back, however, she is known at school as being a very sensitive and caring little girl and she always looks to see the best in people so I obviously don't want to change her outlook and encourage her to do something that she knows is wrong.
So I've been wondering, what do you tell your kids to do when they get hit? Have any of them been hit in school and how have they dealt with it? What was the fallout with other parents? How would you handle this?