- If A is mapping reducible to B and A is recognizable, then is B recognizable too?
- Don't understand lambda (is it possible to write this code a different way that I understand)
- How does this reduction to prove undecidability account for epsilon?
- Scrubba Wash Bag is it worth it?
- Extracting Internal Visualization Information (PlotTheme, MeshRegion, FaceNormals, etc.)
- What is the best way to get words with a specific number of letters?
- Want to overlay a density plot with a grid of graphics
- NDSolve output where the stepsize becomes zero
- How can I get parallel evaluation of contour plots?
- Who has the winning hand?
- Autosomal genes expression occurs from both alleles simultaneously
- Proportion of amino acids from a random polymer of U and C
- How can I acquire the ability to digest seaweed?
- Why does semen smell like chlorine?
- Where's the actual Palindrome in the season two finale of Fargo?
- Info about Actress Julie Dreyfus
- As the Cold War expanded, what policy did the US implement to “contain” communism?
- What was the name of the man who was beaten by a crowd for tearing up a war poster during WWI?
- Since when (year/decade) is Jesus considered as god?
- When believers die, are they resurrected to heaven with the Lord?
4 year old being hit in school
For the last few days my four year old daughter has been coming home and telling me that she has been hit, and hurt, at school by a couple of boys.
We don't hit in our house and she has no siblings or close family to squabble with so this is all very new to her - she has been telling the teacher but nobody from the school has said anything to me about it.
I'm pulling her teacher to one side in the morning to talk about it with her but I'm so annoyed with it that I'm so tempted to just tell her to fight back, however, she is known at school as being a very sensitive and caring little girl and she always looks to see the best in people so I obviously don't want to change her outlook and encourage her to do something that she knows is wrong.
So I've been wondering, what do you tell your kids to do when they get hit? Have any of them been hit in school and how have they dealt with it? What was the fallout with other parents? How would you handle this?