- Update column values to integers
- Could not fetch table columns while access the mysql database
- What is wrong with this mysql trigger?
- Alternative of DBCC CHECKDB
- Icon looks very transparent when uploaded to Chrome Web Store
- A question about the readability of hanging indents in print
- Change Default Save as EPS options
- I am on a crossroads with name, building my new website/portfolio
- Store Auth-Token in Cookie or Header?
- Preventing Crypto mining attack on system/server
- When calling a process from another process, Is sending stdin password more secure than sending an ENV variable?
- Password managers and master passwords
- Uniqueness of the square-root of the diffusion matrix?
- Tracelessness of the EM tensor in a closed radiation dominated FRW universe?
- Electron spin and chemical properties
- How can we determine if an integral is point function or path function?
- Entanglement: spin distribution and proportion
- Why is the sum of quarks in proton anti-proton annihilation different in the produced mesons?
- If Berry phase is defined modulo $2\pi$, why not same (sort of) story for Chern number?
- MTG Conspiracy cards allowed in modern
Changing a child's name to their stepfather's name [Japan law]
If a child has taken the name of their biological father, is there still a possibility to change the kid's name after their mother re-marries another man?
(according to Japanese law).
I assume changing the kid's name again is counter-intuitive, unless there are some serious reasons.
I am not familiar with the Japanese law regarding these matters, so I hope to get some éclaircissements.