- Происхождение и значение слова “малахольный”
- Where can I find the original brand names of every psychotropic medication?
- How to install a separated Civi database with Drupal 8?
- Showing marginal product of capital is independent of the scale of production
- org-mode / bable: Define a buffer-local list of dates to be used in a custom sexp
- Shell mode - clear screen but keep scrollback
- Automatically indent logical lines ONLY in Org-mode
- changing display function in define-word package
- What makes a monster or creature scary?
- Individual Vs Communal Shuttle Pods?
- How Would a Colossal Explosion Affect an Ocean-based planet?
- Can a land-based organism get to be at least 100 ft. in length and still be plausible?
- What properties would the blood of a sulphur dioxide breathing creature have?
- What is the meaning of various honorific prefixes with “Sri”?
- How does one know if one is destined to attain Nibbana?
- Three free moves, three more moves, mate
- Home city and Visited City
- A Probably Pretty Badly Made Cryptic
- Bounding Boxes in YOLO Model
- Measuring Earths equilibrium temperature without an atmosphere
Joomla Template:: Not able to see newly installed template
I am pretty new to joomla . I have a server http://www.newsnowis.com which was having an old installation and old data. I installed http://demo4.ltheme.com/joomla/lt-news/ template and set this template as default.
Now i open www.newsnowis.com what happens is it just redirects to www.newsnowis.com/english/ with a blank screen.
My expectation is it should open the template with sample data. Can anyone sugggest which configuration is wrong and missing? This server is running in godaddy would it be misconfiguration of Cpanel? Any help is appreciated...