- What course of action to take when having to go missed during IMC and lost comms?
- How to carry out a CFD simulation for determining the stability derivatives of an aeroplane?
- Are there references for the different maneuver configurations?
- Cat's back twitching A LOT for over 4 hours now
- How to interpret and use characteristic energy C3 in this case?
- Improving refraction render quality
- Can I hear the sound as feedback when I click the button?
- Any help removing a stubborn tri?
- my texture turn to solid color when rendering. Looks ok in material mode. All other textures on the model look good just one surface
- How can I duplicate parented objects properly?
- Fort Lauderdale Florida City boundary
- Full Duplex and Collision Domain
- Wireless access point to switch connection
- STP / Why one end is in BLK state?
- How I can update the new Environment purpose for existing TtmCdTopologyType in SDLWeb8
- “How dare I” is natural, correct and polite?
- where the working class lived or live?
- Be influenced or get influenced
- Copy “Related Product” functional in custom module
- get template id of custom transaction email by template name
Joomla Template:: Not able to see newly installed template
I am pretty new to joomla . I have a server http://www.newsnowis.com which was having an old installation and old data. I installed http://demo4.ltheme.com/joomla/lt-news/ template and set this template as default.
Now i open www.newsnowis.com what happens is it just redirects to www.newsnowis.com/english/ with a blank screen.
My expectation is it should open the template with sample data. Can anyone sugggest which configuration is wrong and missing? This server is running in godaddy would it be misconfiguration of Cpanel? Any help is appreciated...