- A way to go to Mars and come back
- how to do I make the battery part of this camera?
- How to rid of “seams” from texture?
- Find center of geometry of a set of objects
- BGE Animated Fireball Group
- Importing multiple movie clips inside one directory via script
- Blender 2.79 Issues importing Collada (DAE)
- How to efficiently find graphic design opportunities
- Traffic duplication for dynamic consumers
- Sustainable Exterior Siding
- Rough cost-benefit of stopping car to recycle batteries
- Meaning of the word “else”
- Jane and Mark's and my house
- Grid Serializer Magento 2.2 In product edit page - adminhtml
- Why All Might could handle the power of One for All at once and Midoriya couldnt?
- Did Kishimoto kill Itachi because he was too strong to fight in the Fourth Great Ninja War?
- controlling 6-axis robotic arm with raspberry pi, what instructions can do this?
- Submitting web-to-leads with AJAX instead of embedded form
- Upload large ContentVersion records
- How to get Id of Inline Vf page without using controller?
Joomla Template:: Not able to see newly installed template
I am pretty new to joomla . I have a server http://www.newsnowis.com which was having an old installation and old data. I installed http://demo4.ltheme.com/joomla/lt-news/ template and set this template as default.
Now i open www.newsnowis.com what happens is it just redirects to www.newsnowis.com/english/ with a blank screen.
My expectation is it should open the template with sample data. Can anyone sugggest which configuration is wrong and missing? This server is running in godaddy would it be misconfiguration of Cpanel? Any help is appreciated...