- Aristotle's categories, Kant's categories, and Mathematical categories
- How does adding んで to verb stem change it
- How is the long O sound pronounced when followed by を?
- Confusion with へ in a sentence
- Is the meaning of this phase correct?
- Meaning of in vorauseilendem Gehorsam and exorzieren?
- What does “die Augen aufschlugen” mean?
- What is the correct emotion to feel upon hearing about enemy civilian casualties?
- Is Tosafos correct about unique phraseology for specific amoraim?
- PTIJ: whats the diffrence
- How will the Buddhists, Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, etc come to recognize the G-d of Israel when the Messiah comes
- Is there a way to automate tests to verify events being broadcasted?
- Trick to figure out what the proper note to play is when playing in thirds?
- Telling your grown kids to leave
- Good punishment for your kid using your credit card to buy things online without permission
- Can a lithium-ion battery really start a truck?
- How can I have the nodes grouped in descending order and the nodes in ascending order?
- Additional template suggestion for the input.html.twig
- Twig and taxonomy terms
- How should I implement hook_menu()?
Does somebody know the Song to these lyrics?
"you know what I came here for i came for you" + "throw it down and count to 3"
Heard the song on a stream and the streamer was speaking quite a lot so I couldn't make out more, but I'm about 90% certain that's exactly the words I heard and I've been looking for the song everywhere for around an hour without any results.
It wasn't the best song ever but I'm not the kind of guy to give up quickly.
It sounded like a more or less usual "house" song nowadays, not one of these Songs that are all about the drop though.