- buffer-local advice
- What methods could humans use to survive chemical poisoning?
- Can two adjacent, life-sustaining planets orbit a star such that they are rarely near each other?
- What's the worst natural disaster that could hit New York City in our lifetime?
- How small could an Earth-like planet be while still realistically being able to sustain human life?
- How would lack of sunlight affect a human population?
- How would industrial civilizations contacting each other for the first time protect themselves from diseases?
- Could've Venus and Mercury be like Earth and the moon?
- After-life transmission of spiritual power (Shakthi)
- A “Puzzling” Cipher
- Can anyone decipher this?
- The ancient Japanese runes
- Code Cracking 1984
- Gradient flow through concatenation operation
- Can I scrape data from government websites if there is no mention about commercial usage?
- Transfer Joomla website to other server Akeeba
- How do spectral methods work in the context of numerical weather prediction models?
- What is the significance of the D'' (D double prime) layer of the Earth's mantle?
- Is it possible to get work permit in Germany without degree but with solid offer/contract as a software developer
Does somebody know the Song to these lyrics?
"you know what I came here for i came for you" + "throw it down and count to 3"
Heard the song on a stream and the streamer was speaking quite a lot so I couldn't make out more, but I'm about 90% certain that's exactly the words I heard and I've been looking for the song everywhere for around an hour without any results.
It wasn't the best song ever but I'm not the kind of guy to give up quickly.
It sounded like a more or less usual "house" song nowadays, not one of these Songs that are all about the drop though.