- System levels related to the fulfillment of individual needs
- Rain 40 days after Shavous
- Why would it be disrespectful to G-d to say Miryam died “al pi Hashem”?
- Understanding the key concept
- Does 12-54 to 13-56 gauge change require a re-setup?
- SUM function in a calculated column
- Difference Between 2 Dates (number of hours beyond 24 hours)
- mystery no crank, no start
- Car vibrates and has mild drone at 15-45 mph
- EFQ SQL error when using filedCondition on two different taxonomy terms
- Breathing trouble during high intensity
- Was a finger ever grown back with “pixie dust”?
- Did Hillary Clinton say that North Korea requires experienced diplomats rather than tweets?
- What is the industry standard way of calculating and annualizing performance metrics?
- Why the difference between SPY and ^GSPC?
- Feedback on Website Code
- Readable implementation of Trie in Python
- What were the other 8 Nazgul doing while the Witch-King weakened Arnor?
- Actors appearing in both Star Trek and Star Wars?
- How to query inside jsonb column
Does somebody know the Song to these lyrics?
"you know what I came here for i came for you" + "throw it down and count to 3"
Heard the song on a stream and the streamer was speaking quite a lot so I couldn't make out more, but I'm about 90% certain that's exactly the words I heard and I've been looking for the song everywhere for around an hour without any results.
It wasn't the best song ever but I'm not the kind of guy to give up quickly.
It sounded like a more or less usual "house" song nowadays, not one of these Songs that are all about the drop though.