- I am looking for some basic mechanical parts to build structures(prototypes)?
- Is there a danger to a human that is linked to ground wire of home electrical system?
- How do jets/airplane cold start?
- Stop free-roaming dogs from entering my property
- How can I effectively patch up holes in insect screen?
- How to add a Headrest to this chair?
- How to get rid of print from fabric clothing?
- How can I straighten a twisted necktie?
- What is the best way to clean up the spider webs?
- Prevent rubber bands from ageing?
- Efficient life hack to peel a jicama
- Inflation, Future, And Value of Money - deciding to buy a house
- What does it mean for a technology to have a $|\rho|<1$?
- How to use unread-command-events variable?
- Could a gas giant with layer similar to Earth atmosphere exist?
- What change to laws of nature could disable modern technology, but allow nature as we know it? Or is it impossible?
- How would battle strategies change if airplanes had much more limited ranges?
- Is Quora a disruptor for StackExchange?
- Where should i find a co-founder and teammates for my startup?
- Why a girl is forced to get married with in an year after her Mothers death
Does somebody know the Song to these lyrics?
"you know what I came here for i came for you" + "throw it down and count to 3"
Heard the song on a stream and the streamer was speaking quite a lot so I couldn't make out more, but I'm about 90% certain that's exactly the words I heard and I've been looking for the song everywhere for around an hour without any results.
It wasn't the best song ever but I'm not the kind of guy to give up quickly.
It sounded like a more or less usual "house" song nowadays, not one of these Songs that are all about the drop though.