- How did the early Macintoshes update the display?
- Implementing function to transact with other ERC-20 tokens in smart contract?
- TypeError: Cannot read property 'call' of undefined
- Set method name for MetaMask history
- How Blockapps's REST-API work?
- How to use specific version of web3
- How to prevent a token from being exchanged freely
- Extruder/nozzle keeps clogging up
- Corner of origin in different image formats
- Dual boot issue
- Нереализованные или не реализованные?
- Разбор слов по составу
- Benefits of multiple membrane sweeps
- CiviCase - remember user choices in search filters for activities
- Installing Webform CiviCRM from an Installation Profile
- “diff”-ing current with “earlier” time
- Mapping ESC key to toggle command/insert modes
- how reformat kegg reconstruct pathway in linux?
- How to actually control slip?
- LC oscillator circuit
Problem using sendFile with large ppx file
I have a plugin installed to use a twig extension to download files after a form is completed. This is working fine and I've used it on a few sites. My issue is that I am trying to use it on a large 50mb .ppsx file and it doesn't seem to like it.
The form works sends the re-direct to the file processing file and it finds the file in the assets folder. However when it downloads it it only downloads a 1kb file.
Is there some sort of maximum file size limit or file restriction that would cause this to happen?