- If A is mapping reducible to B and A is recognizable, then is B recognizable too?
- Don't understand lambda (is it possible to write this code a different way that I understand)
- How does this reduction to prove undecidability account for epsilon?
- Scrubba Wash Bag is it worth it?
- Extracting Internal Visualization Information (PlotTheme, MeshRegion, FaceNormals, etc.)
- What is the best way to get words with a specific number of letters?
- Want to overlay a density plot with a grid of graphics
- NDSolve output where the stepsize becomes zero
- How can I get parallel evaluation of contour plots?
- Who has the winning hand?
- Autosomal genes expression occurs from both alleles simultaneously
- Proportion of amino acids from a random polymer of U and C
- How can I acquire the ability to digest seaweed?
- Why does semen smell like chlorine?
- Where's the actual Palindrome in the season two finale of Fargo?
- Info about Actress Julie Dreyfus
- As the Cold War expanded, what policy did the US implement to “contain” communism?
- What was the name of the man who was beaten by a crowd for tearing up a war poster during WWI?
- Since when (year/decade) is Jesus considered as god?
- When believers die, are they resurrected to heaven with the Lord?
Problem using sendFile with large ppx file
I have a plugin installed to use a twig extension to download files after a form is completed. This is working fine and I've used it on a few sites. My issue is that I am trying to use it on a large 50mb .ppsx file and it doesn't seem to like it.
The form works sends the re-direct to the file processing file and it finds the file in the assets folder. However when it downloads it it only downloads a 1kb file.
Is there some sort of maximum file size limit or file restriction that would cause this to happen?