- Understanding the key concept
- Does 12-54 to 13-56 gauge change require a re-setup?
- SUM function in a calculated column
- Difference Between 2 Dates (number of hours beyond 24 hours)
- mystery no crank, no start
- Car vibrates and has mild drone at 15-45 mph
- EFQ SQL error when using filedCondition on two different taxonomy terms
- Breathing trouble during high intensity
- Was a finger ever grown back with “pixie dust”?
- Did Hillary Clinton say that North Korea requires experienced diplomats rather than tweets?
- What is the industry standard way of calculating and annualizing performance metrics?
- Why the difference between SPY and ^GSPC?
- Feedback on Website Code
- Readable implementation of Trie in Python
- What were the other 8 Nazgul doing while the Witch-King weakened Arnor?
- Actors appearing in both Star Trek and Star Wars?
- How to query inside jsonb column
- Extract max of value in Fact table using date filter
- What are the .pgAdmin4.2123502176.addr and .log files?
- postgresql - Importing CSV Data with Custom Type
Problem using sendFile with large ppx file
I have a plugin installed to use a twig extension to download files after a form is completed. This is working fine and I've used it on a few sites. My issue is that I am trying to use it on a large 50mb .ppsx file and it doesn't seem to like it.
The form works sends the re-direct to the file processing file and it finds the file in the assets folder. However when it downloads it it only downloads a 1kb file.
Is there some sort of maximum file size limit or file restriction that would cause this to happen?