- Can a Spell Glyph of a wall spell appear around the triggering creature, but not on it?
- Parallels 14 with macOS Mojave has extra volume mounted named “Install macOS Mojave”
- localhost redirecting to https after Mojave upgrade
- Apple Internal Hard Drive Error
- Wrong icon and association app
- How do I get rid of a null app
- How can I create text-based aliases? (Local hyperlinks?)
- Messages and soagent making CPU spike - any solutions?
- How do I redirect all 404 errors of a specific post type to another URL?
- Make embedded YouTube videos ignore padding on parent element
- Autoplay Youtube Video 2018
- Changing the title tag from a shortcode
- Combining Widgets
- Why is my loop not populating the page with my custom taxonomy terms from my custom post type?
- wp_mail not send content html
- Problem with autoloader and namespaces
- Have WooCommerce child category appear under two different parent categories
- While Loop over a File returning command not found
- Use find to select some directory
- automatic mac address randomization on up-to-date Debian 9.5 with 4.18-amd64, Intel wifi 7260, NetworkManager, KDE/Networks fails?
Do these two types of mouli graters do the same thing?
I would like to know whether these two types of mouli graters found in the internet do the same thing, work the same way, or are actually used for different types of food.
How do they differ in terms of what they can prepare and how they work mechanically?
The biggest noticeable difference is that one is "round" and the other is "square", but if someone could post a video of how the latter is operateed that would be great. I cannot imagine it.
[![enter image description here]]
Please uncomment the third image in my post, I do not have enough reputation.
: https ://i.stack.imgur.com/kwZXP.jpg