- 403 (VirusFound)
- Is there way to run a code every time when any cron is run?
- How apply_filters work in WordPress?
- Customising markdown syntax highlighting in Geany
- how to save a command in bash history without executing it programmatically?
- how to unshare network for current process
- Mounted folders with bind take up space in root drive
- Is working in symlink directory identical to working in the directory directly?
- pypi server, setup for automatically downloading packages from client?
- dd copy a HDD to USB but fail to boot?
- Install Google Chrome in CentOS
- How to calculate say output time?
- Capture of logs in HTML and send via email?
- Ddrescue .NTFS file cant open file
- How to best represent a ToggleButton (representing on/off) with the ability to be locked
- Best practice for application on boarding?
- How to implement this rounded corners outside the element
- What is button in table call?
- How can I improve my speaking?
- Term for this type of mis-pronunciation?
Do these two types of mouli graters do the same thing?
I would like to know whether these two types of mouli graters found in the internet do the same thing, work the same way, or are actually used for different types of food.
How do they differ in terms of what they can prepare and how they work mechanically?
The biggest noticeable difference is that one is "round" and the other is "square", but if someone could post a video of how the latter is operateed that would be great. I cannot imagine it.
[![enter image description here]]
Please uncomment the third image in my post, I do not have enough reputation.
: https ://i.stack.imgur.com/kwZXP.jpg