- How to install PyGUI for Python3?
- Modify permissions / imovable folder w/o chattr
- Forward-slash-enclosed Bash script function name(?)
- How do I configure APN settings on my QMI-based 4G modem?
- Capstone for Python not working
- What are some of the main differences between vim and vi?
- How To Determine Value of Web Features?
- Is it a 'vertical bar chart' or 'column chart'?
- Segment view controller with Add button
- Parallel structure in sentence
- Can I use two series of commas in the same phrase or sentence?
- What do you call this clamp in English?
- are there words exist that are for foreign bodies that
- Is it appropriate to use 'the' in front of a company name that starts with an adjective?
- What is the word that means an “unanswerable question”?
- I filed my 2015 taxes with 1040 using TurboTax, but I am F1 student. How should I file for amendment
- About paying tax for money earned from online job, earner is outside US but earnings deposited to US PayPal account of another person?
- A picture of one copy from a W-2: can it be used for filing taxes?
- Natbib doesn't recognize multiple citations of same author in same year
- Reference order
dimensionality reduction using PCA
I have multiple multivariate time series datasets(12000).Each MTS has 4 dimensions and 3500-time points.
I want to reduce each MTS into a single vector of features using PCA.
As far as i seen, in lot of cases dataset is reduced using PCA either by dimensions or time points. but not both
IS it possible to do it?