- AR filter length
- (Faster) RCNN dataset physical markers
- how to create a DFT with scalloping/spectal leakage
- correctnes of multi prime RSA algorithm
- Can PRF F with generator P be secure?
- What to expect about the mobile phone usage during a flight to China and based on the CAAC regulations
- At what time of day does US visa expire?
- Travel Issues to Turkey
- Can a US green card holder transiting through China leave the airport? Recommendation for sight-seeing in Shanghai?
- Amtrak Seating NY to DC
- The soul as the form of the body – considering massive changes of the body
- Why can't uniformity of nature (in principle) be proven deductively?
- Need help to understand Kierkegaard's “An Ecstatic Discourse”
- Understanding Herr and its various meanings
- What is the english translation of ,,dagobertinisch"?
- How did they manage to make this song feel speeded?
- Writing a simple 12-tone row
- Hyperlink to a specific place in a document
- How can I create a looping workflow in Sharepoint 2010?
- Tracing Application Server in Use
dimensionality reduction using PCA
I have multiple multivariate time series datasets(12000).Each MTS has 4 dimensions and 3500-time points.
I want to reduce each MTS into a single vector of features using PCA.
As far as i seen, in lot of cases dataset is reduced using PCA either by dimensions or time points. but not both
IS it possible to do it?