- How precisely we know mass of ISS?
- Could electrodynamic tethers power long-term unmanned satellites around the Sun, Jupiter, or Saturn?
- How are gravitational losses on ascent related to horizontal velocity?
- What are the parameters of the new Iodine electrical rocket engine developed by RSC Energia?
- Does any site track the mass of the ISS?
- ISS' change in mass over time; might there be a fairly high cadence plot?
- ISS mass gain or loss due to meteorites and the solar wind?
- is there a way to lock everything so settings won't get changed between rendering sessions?
- How to activate an action after another action happens
- How can I export a character animation using constraints and IK in FBX Format?
- How do you access and set a specific bone animation fcurve in python ? e.g. set pinky02_L z rotation = 8 degrees
- Cisco 220 Switch fail over
- Reverse Engineering OLD DOS Programm
- what is COERCE_FLOAT in ida Hex-Rays' C++ pseudocode?
- Should I say “laundry poles on the veranda” or “laundry poles in the veranda”?
- “bigger” vs. “more big”
- meaning of the verb “model” in context
- “Bring them back to society” vs “bring them back in to society”
- I will ring you in the evening
- meeting on a weekly-basis
dimensionality reduction using PCA
I have multiple multivariate time series datasets(12000).Each MTS has 4 dimensions and 3500-time points.
I want to reduce each MTS into a single vector of features using PCA.
As far as i seen, in lot of cases dataset is reduced using PCA either by dimensions or time points. but not both
IS it possible to do it?