- Why are VIRB 360 such poor quality?
- Extract public and private keys from JBOSS
- Are there any redundancies in the way I create this payload in msfvenom and then listen with multi handler? Payload does not execute
- Does non-conservation of number of particles imply zero chemical potential?
- A moment of cohomology$.$
- What is 'past null infinity'?
- Why do we have energy loss same for every length of wire in capacitor charging
- Particle is not at rest with respect to itself around Kerr spacetime?
- Quantum entanglement, how do we know there was no spin?
- Mechanism for light generation
- Why do some chemical reactions require many steps?
- Do creatures that enter the battlefield at the same time see each other enter?
- Pandemic Legacy Season 1 September: Where to search if the conditions can’t be met?
- Is stereoscopic vision via OTG and 2 USB cameras possible?
- Nexus 6P - Fix “No Command” with a broken volume button
- Simple Stepper motor for my experiment?
- SMD solder failure due to probing? How to solve it?
- How does a photodiode behave in saturation?
- Active band pass filter that looks like a sallen–Key topology filter
- Converting appliance LEDs from constant current to constant voltage to allow for dimming
PCA with 9 variables
I would like to perform PCA on my data set (n=179). My result currently ends up with only one factor. I do not really know how to proceed further since I wanted to do Cluster analysis afterwards but I think with only one factor it is not possible.
Anyone can help?
Please, please, please,