- Does Penicillium roqueforti produce penicyllin?
- Difference between 須要 vs 需要 and 嘗試 vs 試試看?
- Mandarin version of “because of you” or “thanks to you”
- Mandarin version of 冇屈得就屈 (Don't accuse me without evidence)?
- Resources for Cantonese speakers learning Mandarin?
- Using 是 properly in sentences
- Grammar for "You flew such a long distance for such a short visit'?
- Mandarin version of 剩翻 (left over)?
- Why does Harry say that there is only one Horcrux left, after only having destroyed 4?
- How do the timelines between Black Panther and Captain America: Civil War interact?
- Max element in a column of an array
- Medieval Sourcebook: Christopher Columbus: Extracts from Journal
- Assigning violations for optimality theory?
- Is Turkish older than Bulgarian?
- How does the lightning network solve double spending?
- Bought a used ledger nano s from Amazon / Ebay. How do you factory reset the Ledger Nano S?
- ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof of work (DGW pre-fork) - 0.000732
- When exactly an entry is removed or added to the UTXO's set in the Bitcoin core?
- What are the steps I take to use BCH funds in the Coinbase Wallet?
- Bitcoin RPC works in bitcoin-cli but not in python-bitcoinrpc: No JSON object
PCA with 9 variables
I would like to perform PCA on my data set (n=179). My result currently ends up with only one factor. I do not really know how to proceed further since I wanted to do Cluster analysis afterwards but I think with only one factor it is not possible.
Anyone can help?
Please, please, please,