- Strange object on 737-800 exterior?
- Requirements for complex and high-performance endorsement?
- How come nobody survived Air Moorea 1121, yet other people have survived crashes from altitudes more than 90x higher?
- Why is the Eurofighters nose gear door shorter than the bay?
- What does “v'ha” mean?
- “New TOR Circuit for this Site” changes all tabs IP addreses
- How to completly remove influence of bone to mesh
- Motion Blur at different frames
- Trackpad with Surface Book cannot navigate 3D View
- Tracking scene moves markers from points in 3D view
- Smooth transition between distorted and undistorted result of Movie Distortion node
- How do you access the ruler?
- Object not showing up in full render
- How to say “pay exact amount of money”
- How to use the word 'suitable' properly?
- why the answer in this question is “(A)”?
- What's the difference between drug and medication?
- Which auxiliary verb or copular to refer to uncountable nouns?
- Is there difference between bedding, bedclothes and linen or are consider synonym?
- What would you call someone who sneaks into and stays in places where they have to be signed up, e.g. classes/country clubs
PCA with 9 variables
I would like to perform PCA on my data set (n=179). My result currently ends up with only one factor. I do not really know how to proceed further since I wanted to do Cluster analysis afterwards but I think with only one factor it is not possible.
Anyone can help?
Please, please, please,