- Is possible specify who can send bitcoins to me?
- Called of God or called of man?
- How would a Reformed theologian distinguish his or her view of atonement?
- Evidence that Peter alone was made a Bishop by Christ?
- How do you use the future of the verb devoir when using another verb aswell?
- clarify diffence between present, perfect, imperfect and pluperfect in French
- AR filter length
- (Faster) RCNN dataset physical markers
- how to create a DFT with scalloping/spectal leakage
- correctnes of multi prime RSA algorithm
- Can PRF F with generator P be secure?
- What to expect about the mobile phone usage during a flight to China and based on the CAAC regulations
- At what time of day does US visa expire?
- Travel Issues to Turkey
- Can a US green card holder transiting through China leave the airport? Recommendation for sight-seeing in Shanghai?
- Amtrak Seating NY to DC
- The soul as the form of the body – considering massive changes of the body
- Why can't uniformity of nature (in principle) be proven deductively?
- Need help to understand Kierkegaard's “An Ecstatic Discourse”
- Understanding Herr and its various meanings
PCA with 9 variables
I would like to perform PCA on my data set (n=179). My result currently ends up with only one factor. I do not really know how to proceed further since I wanted to do Cluster analysis afterwards but I think with only one factor it is not possible.
Anyone can help?
Please, please, please,