- What is the true pinyin pronunciation for this radical?
- What film has more logos at the beginning than any other?
- Who shot Lester Burnham in “American Beauty” (1999)?
- Why Goliath is named so?
- How can I get the key of blockindex
- How does the existence of the Tomb of the Blessed Virgin Mary fit with the Assumption of Mary?
- Training the model for human activity recognition using optical flow
- prove PRG is secure assuming DDH holds
- Discrete Log with regard to a random base
- Where to propagate my fiddle-leaf fig?
- Are there online stores that specialize in selling plants in pots that bear fruit?
- How to build up clear ideas
- What does “chotim” mean?
- How to play upbeat theme park music?
- What if musical piece not ended with tonic chord?
- A tuners accuracy is +/- 0.5 cents means that it is highly accurate or just decently accurate?
- Sorry, we couldn't
error when opening office documents in the client
- I have a 2015 Kia Forte I have put two Alternators on it within the last 2 weeks why do they keep failing?
- Another car hit my car, impact was mostly to front wheel and fender
- Scrum of Scrum of Scrums
Can somebody help me fix his code, one part is to run an LED strip from Adafruit and the other for an Adafruit neomatrix 8-32
#define PIN 6
// Parameter 1 = number of pixels in strip
// Parameter 2 = Arduino pin number (most are valid)
// Parameter 3 = pixel type flags, add together as needed:
// NEO_KHZ800 800 KHz bitstream (most NeoPixel products w/WS2812 LEDs)
// NEO_KHZ400 400 KHz (classic 'v1' (not v2) FLORA pixels, WS2811 drivers)
// NEO_GRB Pixels are wired for GRB bitstream (most NeoPixel products)
// NEO_RGB Pixels are wired for RGB bitstream (v1 FLORA pixels, not v2)
// NEO_RGBW Pixels are wired for RGBW bitstream (NeoPixel RGBW products)
Adafruit_NeoPixel strip = Adafruit_NeoPixel(60, PIN, NEO_GRB + NEO_KHZ800);
// IMPORTANT: To reduce NeoPixel burnout risk, add 1000 uF capacitor across
// pixel power leads, add 300 - 500 Ohm resistor on first pixel's data input
// and minimize distance between Arduino and first pixel. Avoid connecting
// on a live circuit...if you must, connect GN