- Button using Column Formatting - Change Yes / No value
- Searchable integer managed property - ows_ListItemId
- How to restrict sharepoint admin from document libaray access
- Sharepoint Online - missing webparts on team site
- Set Taxonomy field values in JSlink in the new form
- How can I link 3 lists in the same sharepoint website and use look up column as well?
- Update Lookup Site Column
- IE crash on sharepoint online site
- Benefits of multiple membrane sweeps
- How to index multiple values with Search API?
- Resolve CORS issue without changing services.yml file
- Translatable strings not appearing in the translation interface
- How long is considered `long-term'?
- Generating Brainf*** NOPs
- Can Random String Generation be faster in Java?
- Notification system same code running twice, simplify it
- Array Interlacing
- Remove unwanted characters from a string
- Fancy padding of wide strings
- When did the first back-in-time Time-Traveling Robot appear in literature?
Can somebody help me fix his code, one part is to run an LED strip from Adafruit and the other for an Adafruit neomatrix 8-32
#define PIN 6
// Parameter 1 = number of pixels in strip
// Parameter 2 = Arduino pin number (most are valid)
// Parameter 3 = pixel type flags, add together as needed:
// NEO_KHZ800 800 KHz bitstream (most NeoPixel products w/WS2812 LEDs)
// NEO_KHZ400 400 KHz (classic 'v1' (not v2) FLORA pixels, WS2811 drivers)
// NEO_GRB Pixels are wired for GRB bitstream (most NeoPixel products)
// NEO_RGB Pixels are wired for RGB bitstream (v1 FLORA pixels, not v2)
// NEO_RGBW Pixels are wired for RGBW bitstream (NeoPixel RGBW products)
Adafruit_NeoPixel strip = Adafruit_NeoPixel(60, PIN, NEO_GRB + NEO_KHZ800);
// IMPORTANT: To reduce NeoPixel burnout risk, add 1000 uF capacitor across
// pixel power leads, add 300 - 500 Ohm resistor on first pixel's data input
// and minimize distance between Arduino and first pixel. Avoid connecting
// on a live circuit...if you must, connect GN