- How to restrict a field choice allowing only one to be populated?
- display a view in admin theme
- Different twig template for user profiles of different role
- Convert boolean field to custom style
- Drupal 8 is not connecting to remote database after migration
- Iron cross butterfly
- Is the power promised by Shadow real?
- Did the roman senate vote to declare Julius Caesar to have been born of a virgin?
- How to interpret constant in a fixed effect panel data regression when using Stata
- How to choose trades over time
- Memory coupons autocall
- Z̡̬a̧̯̔l̆̓g̛̘̟o̡ generator
- N-dimensional Circles!
- Recover the prime from the prime power
- Prime Time Travel
- Avoiding using `isset` when appending to an array variable
- Making My Code Reusable
- Fast and flexible Sudoku Solver in C++
- A device that reassures its owner by telling him that he would have died if he had done things differently
- How does Mrs. Norris communicate with Mr. Filch?
Im being hacked by someone who created a vpn and set up a hotpot on my phone.
I know as fact that this guy (who i actually know), set up a vpn on my phone that i cant find but can access the logs created by it. He has hijacked all of my email accts, and my Google acct.
Every time i change a password he goes and changes it again. I believe he has accessed my cam and mic. Ive tried a factory reset with no luck. What should i do?