- Did the French Revolution help produce French military “elan?”
- Why did France surrender so quickly during ww2?
- Were the laity allowed into the court of the tabernacle?
- What is the outer darkness referred to in Matthew?
- Why does John refer to 666 as a mark, a name, and a number all in the same verse?
- What is the sandhi wichcheed of अद्रशन्नद्रशन्नुदहार्य:?
- Are there performance implications using the “timestamp” property of ImportMulti in the following way?
- How many shares need to be mined before a block is released?
- Changing wallet password using double quotation marks turn out to be mysterious (Qtum Core)
- Solve math problems for Bitcoin
- How should I invest $10,000 in crypto-currency?
- How to say, “Pride makes other people feel bad about themselves”?
- Resampling with unrelated filtering
- RF samples for GPS L1, L2 and L5 on github
- Why are filter's phase response has discontinuities at these points
- Speech dereverbaration via maximum kurtosis adaptive filtering
- Is it safe to plug a power strip into a travel adapter plug?
- Is there a powerstrip which accomodates most if not all AC power plugs?
- UK: Temporary admission to a person liable to be detained returning to the UK without a visa
- は or が in the example “朝起きるとき、鳥 ( ) いつも歌います”?
Im being hacked by someone who created a vpn and set up a hotpot on my phone.
I know as fact that this guy (who i actually know), set up a vpn on my phone that i cant find but can access the logs created by it. He has hijacked all of my email accts, and my Google acct.
Every time i change a password he goes and changes it again. I believe he has accessed my cam and mic. Ive tried a factory reset with no luck. What should i do?