- Do we know a priori any rules about the world?
- How do I create a grayscale image from data (320 x 240 bytes) by python
- What is the true pinyin pronunciation for this radical?
- What film has more logos at the beginning than any other?
- Who shot Lester Burnham in “American Beauty” (1999)?
- Why Goliath is named so?
- How can I get the key of blockindex
- How does the existence of the Tomb of the Blessed Virgin Mary fit with the Assumption of Mary?
- Training the model for human activity recognition using optical flow
- prove PRG is secure assuming DDH holds
- Discrete Log with regard to a random base
- Where to propagate my fiddle-leaf fig?
- Are there online stores that specialize in selling plants in pots that bear fruit?
- How to build up clear ideas
- What does “chotim” mean?
- How to play upbeat theme park music?
- What if musical piece not ended with tonic chord?
- A tuners accuracy is +/- 0.5 cents means that it is highly accurate or just decently accurate?
- Sorry, we couldn't
error when opening office documents in the client
- I have a 2015 Kia Forte I have put two Alternators on it within the last 2 weeks why do they keep failing?
Multiple Regression Analysis in EViews
I am new to EViews and i have tried to run a data analysis on Eviews. However, even after trying regressively my outputs are not upto the mark.
Therefore, i need your help regarding the same.
I want to know that in EViews regression analysis, if out of 4 independent variables, 1 comes out with a p-value of 55%, while others are all significant with p value less than 5% and Durbin Watson value of 2.34 and significant R square and f values, does it make the whole model insignificant? if not, what does it mean?
Basically i was trying to find out the factors affecting demand of houses in urban india, i took variables such as interest rate, log of total rented dwellings, unemployment and urban population, my dependent variable was increment in home loans.
Out of all the variables only unemployment is insignificant, though its coefficient is negative which is fine.
Also, if one p value is negative then how can I interpret it?
I'm very confused, please reply ASAP. I'll be gr