- Benefits of multiple membrane sweeps
- How to index multiple values with Search API?
- Resolve CORS issue without changing services.yml file
- Translatable strings not appearing in the translation interface
- How long is considered `long-term'?
- Generating Brainf*** NOPs
- Can Random String Generation be faster in Java?
- Notification system same code running twice, simplify it
- Array Interlacing
- Remove unwanted characters from a string
- Fancy padding of wide strings
- When did the first back-in-time Time-Traveling Robot appear in literature?
- Are there any other mages (beyond Raistlin) known for being able to “cheat” on the Test of High Sorcery?
- Short story about a space salvage tug called the Dido, which salvages a passenger ship
- Is there any significant meaning behind the term “Saruman of Many Colours”?
- Does Lovecraft's The Colour Out of Space reference the concept of radioactivity?
- Anime about a boy with powers engraved on his back, monsters turn into crystals when dead
- Why didn’t Darth Vader’s body disappear in Return of the Jedi?
- SQL error object
- unpivot 2 coloum into one cloumn sql server table
Multiple Regression Analysis in EViews
I am new to EViews and i have tried to run a data analysis on Eviews. However, even after trying regressively my outputs are not upto the mark.
Therefore, i need your help regarding the same.
I want to know that in EViews regression analysis, if out of 4 independent variables, 1 comes out with a p-value of 55%, while others are all significant with p value less than 5% and Durbin Watson value of 2.34 and significant R square and f values, does it make the whole model insignificant? if not, what does it mean?
Basically i was trying to find out the factors affecting demand of houses in urban india, i took variables such as interest rate, log of total rented dwellings, unemployment and urban population, my dependent variable was increment in home loans.
Out of all the variables only unemployment is insignificant, though its coefficient is negative which is fine.
Also, if one p value is negative then how can I interpret it?
I'm very confused, please reply ASAP. I'll be gr