- make homepage of site with page available in site assets
- Automatically set value for certain fields in the new form before check in activity for the document library new form
- Button using Column Formatting - Change Yes / No value
- Searchable integer managed property - ows_ListItemId
- How to restrict sharepoint admin from document libaray access
- Sharepoint Online - missing webparts on team site
- Set Taxonomy field values in JSlink in the new form
- How can I link 3 lists in the same sharepoint website and use look up column as well?
- Update Lookup Site Column
- IE crash on sharepoint online site
- Benefits of multiple membrane sweeps
- How to index multiple values with Search API?
- Resolve CORS issue without changing services.yml file
- Translatable strings not appearing in the translation interface
- How long is considered `long-term'?
- Generating Brainf*** NOPs
- Can Random String Generation be faster in Java?
- Notification system same code running twice, simplify it
- Array Interlacing
- Remove unwanted characters from a string
Keyboard letter position
I was wondering whether if the current US keyboard is optimized for a person with the optimal keyboard finger position discussed on the internet. I know keyboard finger position is another story, but please assume that the current methodology is optimal already. There are some documents on the internet where they tell us how to position your fingers on keyboards to type fast etc.
Consider you include into your algorithm enough amount of English books for letters/words with the optimal finger positions on the keyboard, how do you think you need to put those letters into the keyboard? what do you think you need to consider while deciding letters positions for words if you want to optimize it with an algorithm? and critically do you think the current keyboard is optimal?
Note: Only letters, no numbers or symbols. You can create your own keyboard which is supposed to be used with two hands.