- Modal displayed in Google Spreadsheet from Gscript
- Finding All Cycles (Visiting any edge no more than once, Vertex may be visited more than once)
- Speed up sorting algorithm in R: make one column “smaller” than the other
- Console calculator for 2 numbers at a time
- MYSQL simple code can anyone tell me if is good relating to the time checks thanks =)
- C++ CLI Console Menu Statemachine
- Story about a trucker who picks up a female hitchhiker named Griffin
- Anime series with a girl who exudes shadow. Her brother(?) goes into the shadow city in a mecha suit
- Looking for the title of a TV show in which a man has a doppelganger robot that takes his place
- Converting a string to an object reference
- Should SQL Server 2000 throw an error if update statement fails within a SP?
- Import a .bson file using mongorestore
- Query involving TVF very slow on SQL Server 2008
- Why low cpu usage on sql server developer edition 2014
- Why full text search on table with GIN index is still very slow
- Export SQL Agent jobs with steps and scripts
- Error ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel
- Migration from SQL Server 2008 R2 to SQL Server 2012 SP2
- How to create embedded image
- Is it possible to convert OTF font to TTF font without losing quality. If yes how?
Can I forecast stock returns using GARCH?
I know this is a rookie question, but I have seen some comments about using GARCH for forecasting stock returns. Is it something people do? Wasn't GARCH just for volatility? Also, can you suggest any (simple) papers that could help me better understand this technique and how to apply it in Eviews or R?