- Why would be several partitions be of any good for servers?
- Unable to enable SMART support for external hard drive
- Find the right device to reverse-engineer
- CentOS 7.5 losing static IP on reboot
- Minimum image size for scanning/recognizing faces in a list?
- Presenting low scores to users - emotional impact
- Is there a name for a song that describes a dance?
- redundancy of term age level
- Is this grammatically correct? “Martin heard footsteps rushing towards his office.”
- “Quintessential Example”
- “at” or “in” the same visit?
- What is the difference between 'which' and 'that'?
- What is a word that could imply both “surplus” or “deficit”?
- A laser with/of frequency 25THz? On/in the excited state?
- What term describes pretending outrage to escape a conversation?
- How to add emotion to your conversation?
- Correct comma usage in a list with groups
- How to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using ATM card?
- Making money through CFD
- How can I find an investment that provides jobs and increased wages for the poor?
Can I forecast stock returns using GARCH?
I know this is a rookie question, but I have seen some comments about using GARCH for forecasting stock returns. Is it something people do? Wasn't GARCH just for volatility? Also, can you suggest any (simple) papers that could help me better understand this technique and how to apply it in Eviews or R?