- 3DES with 3 independent keys and EEE mode
- Strictly, is length(key) >= length(message) wrong for one time pads?
- How to go from Ataturk domestic terminal on arrival level to Ataturk international terminal on departure level?
- When to repot vegetables into normal earth?
- What is this (fungus?) on my fruit trees, and should I treat it?
- Aristotle's categories, Kant's categories, and Mathematical categories
- How does adding んで to verb stem change it
- How is the long O sound pronounced when followed by を?
- Confusion with へ in a sentence
- Is the meaning of this phase correct?
- Meaning of in vorauseilendem Gehorsam and exorzieren?
- What does “die Augen aufschlugen” mean?
- What is the correct emotion to feel upon hearing about enemy civilian casualties?
- Is Tosafos correct about unique phraseology for specific amoraim?
- PTIJ: whats the diffrence
- How will the Buddhists, Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, etc come to recognize the G-d of Israel when the Messiah comes
- Is there a way to automate tests to verify events being broadcasted?
- Trick to figure out what the proper note to play is when playing in thirds?
- Telling your grown kids to leave
- Good punishment for your kid using your credit card to buy things online without permission
How should we support 16 year old step sister who ran away from home
We're in Canada, if that's relevant.
Abbie - my partner (in her late 20s)
Clint - my parther's ex-step father, who still has a semi-fatherly presence in Abbie's life (talk or visit once a month or so)
Beth - Clint's current partner, only reluctantly a part of our lives
Debora - Beth's 16 year old daughter, from a previous relationship. Has a step-sister role with Abbie. They're friendly, go for coffee/shopping together every now and then
Beth has had a history of emotional instability and alcoholic/drug addicted boyfriends. Beth's latest partner, Clint, is outwardly a nice guy, but has had numerous "bad patches" often due to drugs, chronic pain, and drugs for chronic pain. This manifests as both parents laying into Debora, often taking tones of slut shaming, guilt tripping etc.
After a confrontation, Clint took Debora's phone away. As a "straw that broke the camel's back" response, Debora has run away. She stayed at a fr