- Failover Cluster went down in a 2 Node Cluster
- SQL Server Profiler shows a StartTime greater than EndTime
- SQL Data Warehouse stored procedure location
- Cutting up large Illustrator CS file (with gradients) into smaller multiple files
- When creating icons for Windows 10 I can not get rid of the drop shadow on the icon
- AI file looks fine in Illustrator, weird artifacts in Acrobat/InDesign
- Why is the media query pixel half the spec pixel value?
- By how much can video and audio be out of sync?
- People like my book, starting halfway through
- Position of Footnote on Page
- VulnServer and EIP
- On a openSSL server, is it possible to see what kind of ciphers are supported?
- Are all SSL domain validation basically the same technically speaking?
- adding a cherry flavour to cider
- Airlock won't stay in carboy
- What bounds does Femto photography of light pulses put on photon length?
- How can the repetition rate of mode-locked lasers be tuned?
- Which polymer photoresists are used in microelectronics?
- What is the most useful to learn out of complex analysis and differential equations for undergraduate studies in physics?
- What is the speed of sound in an artificial atmosphere?
How should we support 16 year old step sister who ran away from home
We're in Canada, if that's relevant.
Abbie - my partner (in her late 20s)
Clint - my parther's ex-step father, who still has a semi-fatherly presence in Abbie's life (talk or visit once a month or so)
Beth - Clint's current partner, only reluctantly a part of our lives
Debora - Beth's 16 year old daughter, from a previous relationship. Has a step-sister role with Abbie. They're friendly, go for coffee/shopping together every now and then
Beth has had a history of emotional instability and alcoholic/drug addicted boyfriends. Beth's latest partner, Clint, is outwardly a nice guy, but has had numerous "bad patches" often due to drugs, chronic pain, and drugs for chronic pain. This manifests as both parents laying into Debora, often taking tones of slut shaming, guilt tripping etc.
After a confrontation, Clint took Debora's phone away. As a "straw that broke the camel's back" response, Debora has run away. She stayed at a fr